Rafiki

Re: Rafiki

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » January 31st, 2011, 4:10 am

I found Rafiki to be a very interesting character. I like his wisdom and "insanity".
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby mnyama » December 23rd, 2011, 3:49 am

rafiki is actually a mandrill/babboon.
mnyama

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Myn
Pride Points: 0

Postby Ozy » December 24th, 2011, 8:03 pm

JOO FOLLOW OL' RAFIKI, HE NO DE WAY!
-insert drum music and maniacal laughter-

Rafiki seems to just watch, laugh, and shake his head as everyone else is losing their shishi, and that's why he's a winner in my book haha

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Postby cleargreenwater » December 24th, 2011, 9:46 pm

[quote="Ozy"]Rafiki seems to just watch, laugh, and shake his head as everyone else is losing their shishi, and that's why he's a winner in my book haha[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. This has got to be the most glorious estimation of Rafiki on earth.

Omg I never even thought of that, Rafiki's just like "I'll...be over here...being sad...sorry about your misery there all..."

So right, Definite winner.

Seriously, <3 Rafiki. The scenes with him in it are probably the only ones that make me actually like Adult Simba, him and his voice got lame when he grew up. Still think Matthew Broderick's voice is the only fail in TLK.
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby Ozy » December 25th, 2011, 7:13 am

[quote="cleargreenwater"][quote="Ozy"]Rafiki seems to just watch, laugh, and shake his head as everyone else is losing their shishi, and that's why he's a winner in my book haha[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. This has got to be the most glorious estimation of Rafiki on earth.

Omg I never even thought of that, Rafiki's just like "I'll...be over here...being sad...sorry about your misery there all..."

So right, Definite winner.

Seriously, <3 Rafiki. The scenes with him in it are probably the only ones that make me actually like Adult Simba, him and his voice got lame when he grew up. Still think Matthew Broderick's voice is the only fail in TLK.[/quote]

:D haha yes, he's definitely the one with all the knowledge who just kind of gets thrown aside by the rest of the characters haha he's just crazy and random and all kinds of awesome

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Postby Aiheu » January 4th, 2012, 12:11 am

in one word: Crazy.
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImage
Image Image
Aiheu

Pride Points: 1

Postby Timon the great » August 28th, 2012, 4:51 am

I like Rafiki.

I think it would be kind of hard for him not to come by as a generally well-respected TLK character. And yeah, he is crazy! *Lol*

But not crazy crazy. I'll just say, simply put, "a good crazy" :hmm:

I liked that part in TLK 1 when he's with Simba:

Simba: "Ahhh!..Would you cut it out?"
Rafiki: "Can't cut it out. It'll grow right back!"
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby Chakatheprince » September 1st, 2012, 5:05 pm

I find him funny :lol: but he is weird :cry: :ugh2:
THIS
IS
SPARTA!!!
Nah, it's just Chaka. :3 My name is Chaka. Im a brown cub with a kopa-like tuft. I have very cold blue eyes and sharp talon-like claws- so look out! >: D I personally LOVE TLK and Warrior Cats.
Chakatheprince
I can roar.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nah, I can't.

Pride Points: 1

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 2nd, 2012, 3:02 pm

Rafiki reminds me of some old man who lives in the next street who likes to bully young people.
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby InsaneSeagull » September 2nd, 2012, 3:06 pm

I love Rafiki! He's one of the characters I simply can't imagine TLK without. He's old and wise, but also funny. Combination that is usually hard to imagine, but...

And he plays important roles in all the three movies. :hmm:
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters