Tojo

Re: Tojo

Postby Gwen » July 6th, 2010, 8:59 pm

I've never heard of Tojo before. Who is he?
Gwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

*has officially left MLK for good*

Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » July 17th, 2010, 11:47 pm

[quote="Gwen"]I've never heard of Tojo before. Who is he?[/quote]

He appears in a TLK comic called The Orphan Birds. He’s shown as a clumsy cub who hurts himself a lot, but he also seem kind, gentle and caring as he takes care of some orphaned birds.
He looks almost identical to Simba, except Tojos eyes are blue and his fur is slightly darker.
The comic is posted on MLK’s main website.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Cdot » July 27th, 2010, 12:59 am

Tojo is a very interesting character, i wish i knew more about him.
Cdot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Gwen » July 27th, 2010, 1:48 am

[quote="PrincessKiara"][quote="Gwen"]I've never heard of Tojo before. Who is he?[/quote]

He appears in a TLK comic called The Orphan Birds. He’s shown as a clumsy cub who hurts himself a lot, but he also seem kind, gentle and caring as he takes care of some orphaned birds.
He looks almost identical to Simba, except Tojos eyes are blue and his fur is slightly darker.
The comic is posted on MLK’s main website.[/quote]

Ohhh I see! Thank you very much! Now I know a little bit about him! ^^
Gwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

*has officially left MLK for good*

Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » August 6th, 2010, 9:22 pm

[quote="Gwen"][quote="PrincessKiara"][quote="Gwen"]I've never heard of Tojo before. Who is he?[/quote]

He appears in a TLK comic called The Orphan Birds. He`s shown as a clumsy cub who hurts himself a lot, but he also seem kind, gentle and caring as he takes care of some orphaned birds.
The comic is posted on MLK`s main website.[/quote]

Ohhh I see! Thank you very much! Now I know a little bit about him! ^^[/quote]

Happy to help! :tojo:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby PrinceTaka » August 12th, 2010, 5:52 pm

Tojo is a fun character, maybe my favorite from the comics. It's funny how he likes to care of his birds. Anyone remember right now if he was the birdie mommy or the birdie daddy? :/

Tojo is almost like a Simba-clone only darker expect that he has blue eyes and slightly bigger head tuft and the belly fur that continues to the jaw. Check out this pic made by DJ88: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/DJ88/TwoShadesOfTojo.jpg
PrinceTaka

Pride Points: 1

Postby Nadra » August 14th, 2010, 3:44 pm

[quote="PrinceTaka"]Anyone remember right now if he was the birdie mommy or the birdie daddy? :/ [/quote]
I guess he was the birdie daddy, because Simba was the mommy. :P
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby c3po » August 14th, 2010, 10:30 pm

i never heard of tojo i'm sure tojo is cool.
by pk091
c3po

may the force be with you

Nickname(s): c3 or 3po
Pride Points: 2

Postby Cdot » August 14th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Tojo is cool
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby Simbadacub » August 15th, 2010, 6:33 am

[quote="Nadra"][quote="PrinceTaka"]Anyone remember right now if he was the birdie mommy or the birdie daddy? :/ [/quote]
I guess he was the birdie daddy, because Simba was the mommy. :P[/quote]

Yeah im pretty sure Simba was the birdie mother because of them hatching when he was right there and they just met Tojo later on and he became the birdie Daddy
Simbadacub

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters