Tojo

Re: Tojo

Postby Pixie » August 18th, 2010, 3:24 am

Tojo's a cutie.
I don't think he's too much like Simba. I mean, there's only so many colours that can be used! His face shape is different.
I wonder what he'd look like when he walked :P I'd love to see an animation :lol:
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby Cdot » August 19th, 2010, 3:57 am

Tojo is a cute little cubbie
Cdot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Gwen » August 19th, 2010, 4:56 am

I wish I saw Tojo in the movies, but he's mostly a comic character for TLK, so I'd just keep it that way. It's always nice to see new lions or lionesses in the series, though. That'd be great if it happened.
Gwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

*has officially left MLK for good*

Pride Points: 0

Postby SilverSimba01 » August 26th, 2010, 9:56 pm

Tojo looks like Simba with the exception that Tojo has blue eyes
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby c3po » August 26th, 2010, 10:25 pm

tojo is cool character.
by pk091
c3po

may the force be with you

Nickname(s): c3 or 3po
Pride Points: 2

Postby Cdot » August 27th, 2010, 2:22 am

he's so awesome , wish i had a plushie of him that would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Cdot

Postby Skittakallista » August 30th, 2010, 1:38 pm

I love Tojo! He's pretty awesome AND he has his own bird minions :tojo2:
I wonder if he'd of been in the film if he (and his birds) would have survived?
The madness hampsters
Every night they visit you,
Every night they come,
And bit by bit they take your brain
And feed it to their mum.
Skittakallista

RAWR!!!! Heh, I scared you!

Nickname(s): Skitta, Skittles, Skittie
Pride Points: 0

Postby SilverSimba01 » September 18th, 2010, 8:55 pm

[quote="Skittakallista"]
I wonder if he'd of been in the film if he (and his birds) would have survived?[/quote]
Hard to imagine how they would do when Scar was in control
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 19th, 2010, 8:16 pm

I love Tojo as all the other subcanon characters. They never appear in the movies, making a lot of different and fantastic theories about the characters :D
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Cdot » November 14th, 2010, 10:24 pm

Tojo is one cool lion cub
Cdot

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters