Tojo

Re: Tojo

Postby Taka » November 14th, 2010, 10:59 pm

I love his colours
Taka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 26

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 5th, 2011, 7:36 pm

[quote="SimbasMate"]Tojo is so cute! He is like a little mix of Kopa and Simba. I find that very cool. ^^ :confident:[/quote]
That. ^^
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Shiverice » January 24th, 2012, 1:36 am

I luffles Tojo!
Hi peeps :P I'm Shiverice, but you can call me Shiv or Shiver.
Shiverice
Awesomeness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Shiv, Shiver
Pride Points: 1

Postby Tabby » September 3rd, 2012, 9:31 pm

Dude, Tojo's like the cutest lion from the comics, his colors are great and the birds just give him an adorable touch ^^, the story in that one is cute, I personally would've liked to see cubs from comics animated, like in the movie, but out of THE movies, LOL, just like some little animated thing, then see Tojo :B

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Khanu » September 3rd, 2012, 9:32 pm

It's so hard to tell Tojo and Simba apart. I mean, look at this comic http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/ ... gPride.jpg They are nearly identical.
Me: show

True Love: show
Khanu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Uncle Kuna, Kuny, KunaTuna
Pride Points: 25

Postby Tabby » September 3rd, 2012, 9:37 pm

Tojo's got BLUE eyes, that's your way to difference them ^^

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Chakatheprince » September 30th, 2012, 8:29 pm

Some people in fan fiction believe since Nala has blue eyes in the comic that Tojo is her brother. Kind of funny, don't you think?
THIS
IS
SPARTA!!!
Nah, it's just Chaka. :3 My name is Chaka. Im a brown cub with a kopa-like tuft. I have very cold blue eyes and sharp talon-like claws- so look out! >: D I personally LOVE TLK and Warrior Cats.
Chakatheprince
I can roar.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nah, I can't.

Pride Points: 1

Previous

Return to The Characters