Chumvi

Re: Chumvi

Postby NalasTrueMate » June 2nd, 2010, 10:54 pm

is he from the book? i cant find the books any where!
^^ By Taka
NalasTrueMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

:3) His name is Joe

Nickname(s): Jimmy,NTM,Simba
Pride Points: 1

Postby PrincessKiara » August 6th, 2010, 9:36 pm

Yes, he`s from the book called Nala`s Dare, in the The Lion King: 6 New Adventures series.

Have you tried searching at Amazon, Ebay and Biblio.com?
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby PrinceTaka » August 12th, 2010, 6:57 pm

I like how his name mean salt. I think he is somewhat calmer than Simba but does more often dares. :)
Anyone else noticed that his toes are the same colour as his pelt, just like girls have? The males have lighter toes than pelt when females toes are the same colour (Nala, Tama and Kula for example) or sometimes lighter (Kiara, Zira and Sarabi for example).
PrinceTaka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilverSimba01 » August 12th, 2010, 10:16 pm

I don't really know much about this one
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Nadra » August 14th, 2010, 1:28 pm

[quote="PrinceTaka"]Anyone else noticed that his toes are the same colour as his pelt, just like girls have?[/quote]
Yes, that's an interesting trait. He also has light colour above his eyes instead of dark. I just love his design.
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 19th, 2010, 10:03 pm

I love his design and personality. He has that daring, devious personality, and his design is definitely unique.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 12th, 2011, 11:51 pm

Yep. I'm going with TPAM, Chumvi's also a very fun character to draw :D
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby TheLionQueen » May 6th, 2011, 12:33 am

I believe Chumvi is Kovus father look at how alike they are. :)
Attachments
Kovu and chumvi.jpg
Kovu and chumvi.jpg (42.04 KiB) Viewed 1920 times
TheLionQueen

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby Kopalover » May 6th, 2011, 2:39 am

[quote="TheLionQueen"]I believe Chumvi is Kovus father look at how alike they are. :)[/quote]

I believe that to.
After all his father was never mentioned.
Like TheLionQueen said "..look how alike they are..." They do look like they could be related.
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby PrinceTaka » May 15th, 2011, 2:49 pm

Anyone else like to think that Chumvi would be loyal or be on Scar's side during his reign? Maybe not because that he supports him but to survive and also he could get some privileges of being on his side. As time would have passed on he would also have started to be be more positive to Scar's kingship.

After Simba came back and defeated Scar he would have gone to live a rogue's life, unwilling to live in the Pride Lands where Simba is the king and after losing his world where he had been living for years. Also unable to live there due to his former alignment with Scar which Simba does not like nor accept.

Shortly they cannot be friends with each other again like they had been when they were cubs. Simba would be too uptight with the belief that Outsiders and anyone on their side are monsters who killed his father. Chumvi would be too arrogant to realize that life has to go on and Scar's reign was just a phase in his life to survive.

Neither one of them would not be able to give themselves another chance to become friends again just because of their own personal beliefs. They would not be able to meet again in a long time...

So what do you people think about my fan-theories? :D
PrinceTaka

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters