Naanda

Naanda

Postby Misiziri » November 9th, 2011, 5:41 am

Naanda appears in the comic 'An Unusual Choir' as Sarabi's sister. It is also rumored that Naanda was Sarabi's sister in the early production stages of The Lion King, but this is purely speculation.

Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Re: Naanda

Postby Saffyminty » November 9th, 2011, 6:36 am

Oh I've seen a picture of Naanda before!!! :)
Signature made by Sophiecub!!!
:mhm: :testify: :superexcited:
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
"If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

Postby Pocahontas » November 13th, 2011, 10:18 pm

That's a funny chin...
Pocahontas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Average Nerd

Pride Points: 7

Postby changa » November 14th, 2011, 2:06 am

Her name is not Naanda; she is not officially named, but is referred to as 'Aunt.' Also, it is not known whether she is Sarabi's sister. Her mate, 'Uncle,' could be. Or, a very rare one, Mufasa's sister.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
Avatar and siggy by RainbowDash, userbar by me.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Postby TheLionPrince » November 20th, 2011, 2:54 am

^This. And, even if the creator of the comic confirms the character is Sarabi's sister, it still isn't Naanda, because the name was never given in the comic to her.

[quote="MheetusMate"]It is also rumored that Naanda was Sarabi's sister in the early production stages of The Lion King, but this is purely speculation.[/quote]

This is not a rumor. The information about Naanda was revealed in The Lion King Diamond Edition, and a real picture of Naanda can be here: http://lionking.wikia.com/wiki/Naanda

And, for further information, she was a character when The Lion King was a movie about a war between baboons and lions.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby aloobah » November 20th, 2011, 4:59 pm

I've never heard of her before. She looks like a mixture of Zira and Sarabi. :)
Image Image Image Image
aloobah

Pride Points: 3

Return to The Characters