Kopa

Re: Kopa

Postby Misiziri » May 18th, 2011, 10:31 pm

I think they should make one about the very 1st king and why the lions ARE the kings. I hope to direct that movie if it ever is drafted. High hopes, low chances :lol:
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby SilverSimba01 » May 20th, 2011, 7:08 pm

I don't really care whether Kopa is official or canon or whatever is that, he look cute as a cub, and that's what I like
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » May 22nd, 2011, 2:26 pm

Yeah, it doesn't matter! Kopa is cute no matter what! Personally, I think he's canon - There's nothing wrong with that. It only becomes a problem when someone disagrees and goes insane :3

What we need is a poll with options like:
Canon
Sub-Canon
Fanon

It would be interesting to see the results.
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Nyasi » June 8th, 2011, 9:13 pm

I agree. I think he's Canon, too, but what about ev'ryone else? Do THEY think he is? I mean, why wouldn't he be?
Nyasi
The Bigger Bad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby AdAstrα » June 27th, 2011, 12:47 pm

Kopa is Simba and Nala's son from a book called Six New Adventures :) People are debating whether or not he's the cub at the end of TLK, and if so, why he's not in SP and what happened to him etc. One popular theory is that Zira killed him and was banished from the Pridelands along with the rest of her pride not only because she was still loyal to Scar, but for the murder as well.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Misiziri » June 27th, 2011, 3:10 pm

^ She's right, but you can do and think whatever you like with the character. Believe if he's canon or not, it's all up to you.
Misiziri

Postby Nitro » June 27th, 2011, 3:35 pm

I just ask you please don't take it too seriously. Kopa-itis has destroyed members before.
Nitro
Green Rider

Postby Misiziri » June 27th, 2011, 3:36 pm

^ Oh, yeah, she's right, just don't get all up in arms about it :ehh2: It really has torn apart a few members :P
Misiziri

Postby AdAstrα » June 27th, 2011, 3:40 pm

You are both right ^ If you want to believe in him, go ahead, and if you don't want to that's fine too. Whatever floats your boat. But it's not such a big deal, really.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Nitro » June 27th, 2011, 3:42 pm

We're not exaggerating. One member even tried to write a movie about why Kopa does not exist.

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=16132
Nitro
Green Rider

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters