Kopa

Re: Kopa

Postby morri908 » March 20th, 2009, 8:16 pm

MAYBE SCAR IS KOPA'S FATHER!!!! (everyone knows that in TLKoB Scar tries to get with Nala.)
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Schindler » March 20th, 2009, 10:51 pm

Wow, he really does? O_O
Schindler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Postby morri908 » March 20th, 2009, 10:58 pm

yeah... it's crazy... (some of the songs are on yt and such.)
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Simba » March 21st, 2009, 12:28 am

a good deal of fans tend to have Kopa with Vitani if he were around at the time of SP, including me. they look awesome together, and I'd rather have Vitani as the next queen. too bad Disney didn't get influence from fans like they did on HSM movies, and the Cheetah Girls3.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby whitewolf17 » March 21st, 2009, 2:24 am

I would have liked to have seen Kopa in the movies but I guess it couldn't be. I have some ideas as to why he wasn't included:

1)Disney didn't think he would be good for the story.

2)they forgot about him/they just messed up the story with the dis-continuity

3)something happened with Kopa before the events of the movie.
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby Katili » April 10th, 2009, 11:01 pm

I really think Zira had somthing to do with Kopa's disappearence, probably murdered, which would fall into why Simba is so protective of Kiara, he wouldn't want to lose another cub, especially to Zira again (could be why he was so angry when Kiara was playing with Zira's cub). Aslo, I never quite thought about the "pound flesh..." thing, and that follows too that Zira murdered Kopa. So, I think that Zira killed Kopa, then Simba banished her and all her followers.
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
Katili

The King has returned

Postby NalaLionQueen » April 10th, 2009, 11:06 pm

I kno whut happen to kopa

zira killed him :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
i did not want kopa to be gone im making a tribute to kopa
Tnx For Queenofthepridelands For The Siggys
Tank You Soo Much
http://agnese1234567.deviantart.com
NalaLionQueen

Postby Katili » April 10th, 2009, 11:33 pm

Maybe Kopa is up there in the stars with his grandfather Mufasa. He would have been a great king of the pridelands.
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
Katili

The King has returned

Postby Simba » April 11th, 2009, 6:02 pm

althought it makes sense as to why Simba's protective over Kiara, I can't believe Zira murdered Kopa. when everyone but her decided to stop fighting, Simba was going to allow her to put aside their differences and join them. Simba just wouldn't forgive the psycho murderer of his son in a heartbeat like that.

but the reason Disney didn't go with Kopa was that they were wanting to give the females a more powerful role. thus, Simba and Nala had a girl cub. they started to have a male cub also, but threw the idea out early. I don't think they were really thinking about all the plotholes, like what happened to Kopa, they left in the process of rushing another movie out so they could get more money off of The Lion King.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Moka » April 11th, 2009, 9:34 pm

Keep in mind they also didn't really care about books. Just because a book was made before a movie and has a conflicting storyline doesn't mean that the movie is wrong. The movies are the most official thing out there. The makers didn't care or maybe didn't even know about a 6 book set. They were never really that popular which is why there are hardly any copies out there.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters