Kopa

Re: Kopa

Postby JesstheCougress » April 12th, 2009, 3:15 am

Maybe Kopa grew up and had to leave the pride, like most young male lions do. And this was all before SP. *shrugs* I dunno.
JesstheCougress

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » May 18th, 2009, 10:30 pm

Personally, I do not believe that Zira had anything to do with Kopa’s death. :ehh: I think he died in an accident while he was out exploring the Pride Lands. Many things could have happened, he could have drowned, been killed by a snake or crocodile or a hyeanah, a cheetah or a rogue... I believe that Kopa’s death is what caused Simba to be so overprotective of Kiara.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby KiarasMate » May 20th, 2009, 2:29 am

When I joined TLKPF ages ago, I had no clue that the cub at the end of TLK even had a name. ^^ I learned a lot on that forum though but I still don't have that much knowledge about his character, other than the fact that he was in one of the Six New Adventure books, which I do own, yet refuse to read because I don't want to ruin the box set of books. lol. I'm such a nerd! ^^ I've yet to check the books out online either. I'm such a lazy nerd! ^^ Still, I'd love to learn the back story behind Kopa and what truly did happen to him. Come on Disney! Make my wishes come true! :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Anansi » May 20th, 2009, 2:33 am

I didn't know the story behind the cub at the end of the movie, either. :innocent:
All I knew was that he didn't resemble Kiara in the slightest.
I wish Disney hadn't gotten rid of him like that...
Rafiki sig by Simba and Community sig by FlipMode. Thanks guys! ♥
Anansi
Ultimate Trash

Pride Points: 5

Postby KiarasMate » May 20th, 2009, 3:03 am

I totally agree Anansi. ^^ When I saw TLK2SP for the first time and saw Kiara, I was like, "Uh, where'd the young male cubby go?" lol. I still believe that Disney changed from a male cub to a female, just so they wouldn't be faced with perhaps rehashing the first movie over again. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby CheetahCat » May 20th, 2009, 7:22 am

Personally, I think Kopa got in some sort of accident along the way after the first TLK. Clearly, at the end of the first film, the cub Rafiki held up resembled more of a male cubby. ^^ It didn't look female to me and thus, I believe it had to be Kopa. I know Kopa isn't mentioned in the movie, as if we all knew that already. :) Kiara also wasn't mentioned in the books that he appeared in so there had to be some sort of time period where Kopa existed before Kiara. In regards to what possibly happen to Kopa, I think he ventured off by himself or some sorts and got killed, this can pretty much explain why Simba is overly protective of Kiara. :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Yatima » May 20th, 2009, 1:48 pm

Disney has many reasons to change the male cub into a female...

So I think its okay how it comes up finished.
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Forum Liger

Pride Points: 1

Postby PrincessKiara » May 20th, 2009, 8:25 pm

[quote="Yatima"]Disney has many reasons to change the male cub into a female...[/quote]

Yes, that is true. If Simba and Nalas cub had been male, the story for SP could not work.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Mike » May 20th, 2009, 9:06 pm

Kopa's awesome :) The glimpse you get of him at the end of TLK is so tantalizing ^.^ I want to now everything about his life... but it's probably so tragic =0
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby SimbaStar » May 20th, 2009, 11:54 pm

I didn't know that Kopa even Excisted. Cool... so he is Kiaras brother?
SimbaStar

My Only Simba Pride

Pride Points: 0

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters