Kopa

Re: Kopa

Postby Mike » May 21st, 2009, 12:57 am

yup, nobody knows what really happened to him after the presentation at the end of TLK =0
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby SimbaStar » May 21st, 2009, 1:04 am

Hm... strange... There is always like that in some movies... some of the characters excist and others doesn't...
SimbaStar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Only Simba Pride

Pride Points: 0

Postby Yatima » May 21st, 2009, 1:35 am

[quote="NeonManiac"]so he is Kiaras brother?[/quote]
Purely biologically, Yes!
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Forum Liger

Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbaStar » May 21st, 2009, 11:17 am

Oh, wow... thanks. :goodnight:
SimbaStar

My Only Simba Pride

Postby SimbasMate » May 21st, 2009, 9:51 pm

I always thought Kopa wasn't real until somebody told me to watch the end of The Lion King II:Simba's Pride, you will notice that it's Kopa because of the black on his ears.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby PrincessKiara » May 25th, 2009, 7:36 pm

I feel sorry for Kopa. In the books, Simba is really busy and has difficulties finding time to spend with his cub. There are some nice Kopa-Nala interaction, though. Way more than she and Kiara ever had. :roll:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby CircleOfLife » June 30th, 2009, 3:03 am

I think Kopa was killed in an accident while exploring th pridelands. That may be why Simba is so over protective of Kiara. Disney just doesn't tell you because it's a children movie
I'm Feeling....ImageImageImageBy TeenSimba
ImageImage By Moka
Image By VampireSimba
Image By queenofthepridelands
CircleOfLife

I LIKE PANCAKES!!!

Postby Hydro » July 2nd, 2009, 6:53 pm

[quote="CircleOfLife"]I think Kopa was killed in an accident while exploring th pridelands. That may be why Simba is so over protective of Kiara. Disney just doesn't tell you because it's a children movie[/quote]

Hmm...good point about why Disney isn't telling us... but why didn't they just continue with Kopa to avoid all the trouble? I think its because... well, my opinion is that they wanted the story to be centered around a princess, not a prince again. ^^
And I don't think the producers though about a sequel to the movie while making Lion King and so they used a male lion as Simba and Nala's cub...

Hydro

Why don't you have a seat right over there?

Pride Points: 8

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 18th, 2009, 3:30 pm

Most mysterious character ever. My favorite character besides Scar. What happened to him? Was he killed by Zira? Did he ran because of her? Disney won't tell us! DX

Edit: I found something weird in the song He Lives In You... In some part, it says ''And the voice, of the fear of a child'' it might mean that Kopa was attacked or something. I don't think it was Simba, because he wasn't scared of something when she saw his dad dead. He was just shocked and really sad. And nobody would attack the king's son expect from some other lion. So a lion or a lioness, possibly Zira, murdered Kopa. Kopa might have shouted ''help'' so it could mean the ''voice''. So Disney was trying to tell us Kopa's story with the beginning of a song? :disgust: We have a mystery to solve! lol
KopsTheTerminator

Postby CommandoTheLion » August 9th, 2009, 5:32 am

Zari Didn't want Vitani to mate with Kopa so she killed him. well thats what i herd
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters