Kopa

Re: Kopa

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » May 16th, 2011, 10:22 pm

Lol, I love drawing Kopa so much :D
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby TheLionQueen » May 17th, 2011, 9:15 am

Your right Kopa is like the most fun character to draw you know what I did for the first picture of him I drew him licking Vitani they looked so cute but one of his ears was inside Vitani's ear. lol! Can't believe it came out like that lol!
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » May 17th, 2011, 1:14 pm

LOL XD I stink at drawing Vitani. I drew a mother's day gift with Kopa in it :3
http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artists/QueenSummer/Gallery.php?folder=5250&artwork=6250
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby Misiziri » May 18th, 2011, 8:29 pm

Y'know, really looking back it makes me mad how people got so angry about Kopa's authenticity. He IS a fictional animated lion cub character; why make such a fuss? Can't people have their own opinions? Who cares? Why spend time trying to convince? That just popped into my head.... along with thoughts of orange sherbet ice cream 0_o
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby DGFone » May 18th, 2011, 9:06 pm

[quote="LavishLioness"]Y'know, really looking back it makes me mad how people got so angry about Kopa's authenticity. He IS a fictional animated lion cub character; why make such a fuss? Can't people have their own opinions? Who cares? Why spend time trying to convince? That just popped into my head.... along with thoughts of orange sherbet ice cream 0_o[/quote]
I find it funny in that psychology makes it that people overreact to small things all the time. Like an artist who didn't get into art school and therefore went and did something else. The artist was called Hitler.

Back on topic: Most people who don't hate Kopa because he wasn't in the movies like him because he has almost zero character development and back-story. All I can confirm (TLK:6NA as the source) about him is that he is Simba's and Nala's son, acts a bit like Simba as a cub, and likes stories (a milder Simba cub). Have fun doing other things with him without having to worry about plot contradictions, etc. This is what makes him a great character.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Misiziri » May 18th, 2011, 9:10 pm

^ Yeah, you can do whatever you want with him (or her...? :o)

So you're saying that that psychology, what I typed (not that exact particular post but things along those lines), is what makes people overreact so greatly?
Misiziri

Postby DGFone » May 18th, 2011, 9:22 pm

Yup. People are prone to being... human. It's a theory that our human emotions helped us evolve and survive. So next time you overreact (OM%G KOPA IS NOT $&%$& REAL!!11!!), just remember, you are not a slug, it's okay to overreact, admit that you are in fact overreacting, and relax.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Misiziri » May 18th, 2011, 9:26 pm

^ Yeah, i understand that. It's also my human emotion to get angry when people get so violently mad about a fictional character; (if this was about political views or religion, I could understand)... I get more mad at the people saying this stuff than the actual comments they make :lol: I don't think comments along the lines of the one I recently made are what gets people's feathers fluffed; here we are all seemingly die-hard lion king fans, and among us this HATRED of Kiara... so some hate Kiara so much they dismiss her, and others don't mind this and dismiss Kopa, and it's all a circle...

What are your opinions on Kopa?
Misiziri

Postby ArroShadowLion » May 18th, 2011, 10:18 pm

they should make a lk 4 where kopa comes out of no where and vitani amd kopa fall in love
I will never trun my back on the ones who need me
ArroShadowLion
My Lion Cub Swift

ive created this pic i can make you one to

Nickname(s): Arro
Pride Points: 0

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » May 18th, 2011, 10:19 pm

Yeah :) Or, a movie about Taka and Mufasa :D
SummerSnowLeopard

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters