Kopa

Re: Kopa

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » June 27th, 2011, 5:27 pm

^ Lol! XD I think that Nuka would have called them all termites and dare them to cross a crocodile infested river XD
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Nitro » June 27th, 2011, 5:29 pm

And then they would have pushed him in and watch Nuka try to get out XD
Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 20

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » June 27th, 2011, 5:32 pm

XD What do you think Simba would have thought of that? XD I'm pretty sure he'd skin Kovu's hide and hang it up in the den XDD
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby SimbasGuard » August 26th, 2011, 8:25 am

[quote="Moka"]Image

Some say Kopa's mate was gonna be Vitani, how do you feel about that?[/quote]

I like the Kopa and Vitani paring, If Disney were to make another Lion King movie (Please Disney Please) Kopa could be re-introduced, although to avoid continuity errors. his back story would have to be outright changed, or the story would have to go into great detail to explain how he could show up.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby PridelandsPhantom » August 27th, 2011, 7:02 pm

As for Kopa, I really love the character and his story. I am actually working on a long TLK essay about thoughts about various things, including Kopa. To me, I like how Kopa is so similar to Simba and Nala as cubs, very adventurous and playful, but also different. Personally, SP does have some plotholes, sorry that's another thread. LOL

Kopa had the potential to develop into an interesting character, but his only official existence is in TLKSNA. I wish Disney had acknowledged that Kopa in some way. I do like the Kopa/Vitani pairing quite a bit as a sort of ying/yang couple. I do read katykopa's comic so I might be a tad bit biased.

Anyway on Kopa: He is actually my favorite character (that's non-cannon movie wise).
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby hotCoco21 » March 18th, 2012, 5:09 pm

I personally wish that Kopa was in SP, like many TLK fans out there. People say that if Kopa was there instead of Kiara, it would be like a reply of TLK, but what if both were there? Twins, with Kopa being in the lead by let's say 10 minutes, so it would be his responsibility to be king. Wouldn't it be cute to see him get that older brother protectiveness/jealousy when Kiara starts to like Kovu?
Let's say Vitani watches over Kovu, and Kopa watches over Kiara, and you could kind of see them begin to fall in love. But, Zira kills Kopa, as many fans suspect, and Kiara becomes scared to be Queen, because of the lioness who killed her brother. Something along those lines. I think it would have made a better story than TLK2.
I make my own fanart, and do some fanfics, too. I made my avatar and sig myself out of screenshots from TLK and TLK2. If anyone wants an avy or sig, PM me and I'll get right to it ;)
Scar's my favorite <3
hotCoco21
Are people born wicked?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Or do they have wickedness thrust upon them?

Nickname(s): Bambi
Pride Points: 6

Postby cleargreenwater » March 18th, 2012, 6:09 pm

I genuinely love Kopa and the idea of Kopa, really honestly.

I know a lot of people claim "Simba clone", but I don't know if it's because I'm more oriented to the written word than visual expression, I think he has plenty of character without making him obnoxiously overblown "independent" like they did Kiara. He has his own adventures in the wide savannah, he's got his own friends and own unique falling-outs with them that aren't just rehashes....he's always seemed perfectly alive to me.

Maybe because Simba and Nala are still recognizably the characters of Simba & Nala in TLK6NA, Kopa just seems so much more REAL to me as their child.
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby hotCoco21 » March 20th, 2012, 10:15 pm

Does anyone else think that it would be awesome if Kopa had green eyes (like Scar's) instead of red (as said in TLK6NA)? If Disney HAD made a story with Kopa, I think that would have been a cool little twist. Every time Simba looks at him, he would think of Scar, but Kopa is his son and he loves him...
I make my own fanart, and do some fanfics, too. I made my avatar and sig myself out of screenshots from TLK and TLK2. If anyone wants an avy or sig, PM me and I'll get right to it ;)
Scar's my favorite <3
hotCoco21
Are people born wicked?

Or do they have wickedness thrust upon them?

Nickname(s): Bambi
Pride Points: 6

Postby DGFone » March 20th, 2012, 10:24 pm

That might be a cool twist, but I don't really see how it will work. Kopa is supposed to be Simba's and Nala's son, and while that means that some of Scar's genes (being Simba's uncle), I find the odds of Kopa looking like Scar (will need green eyes, dark fur, skinny body) very small.

But it would be a cool idea though, I admit. :)
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Vish » April 9th, 2012, 3:48 pm

I think he is pretty cool.
I am pretty sure that Zira killed him though. D;

But there is alot of theories.
Completely insane!
Vish
Love In An Elevator

Lovin' It Up Till I Hit The Ground.

Nickname(s): Vish
Pride Points: 11

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters