Mufasa

Re: Mufasa

Postby KingKivuli » November 14th, 2011, 2:29 am

Not sure where Muffy goes in my list of favs but he is at the top, seriosuly how can you NOT love this guy, a loving father, charming husband, wise and fair king. Just epic rolled into one. He's not my fav for 1 reason. We are not given enough time to 'bond' with him. Enough to care and cry when he dies (i still do) but overall we don't fully know the wise powerful musfasa
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby DGFone » November 14th, 2011, 3:29 am

What I love to do is compare Mufasa to General Solomon from Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun (both are played by JEJ). Because as far as personalities go, both are very similar. But Solomon has to take a harsher approach due to the fact that he's in a war. But when things quiet down, you can really see some Mufasa in that guy.

And in the end, I like both characters. It's a shame Mufasa had to die. I would have loved to see him more on the screen. Well, he did have his ghost reappearance, so I guess that counts for something.

And I absolutely love how he says "Well done, my so. We are one." in the end of TLK II. For me, that was the ending of the movie, not the Kiara/Kovu thing.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby KingKivuli » November 14th, 2011, 4:11 am

That much is true and its such powerful words 'We are one' me and my fiancee love that phrase and the song cause as cheesy as it sounds we are kinda lost and empty without each other and we work together perfectly. So extra awesome points for muffy..... still cant top kovu though :P
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Pocahontas » November 15th, 2011, 9:35 pm

Who doesn't love a guy played by Darth Vadar? :D
Pocahontas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Average Nerd

Pride Points: 7

Postby RainKissedLioness » December 27th, 2011, 3:16 am

[quote="Pocahontas"]Who doesn't love a guy played by Darth Vadar? :D[/quote]

Lol I agree with that!!! :ghost:
*Keeper of Nala's Courage*
My pronouns: they/them.
It's the Circle of Life.
And it moves us all.
Through despair and hope,
Through faith and love.
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding.
In the Circle,
The Circle of Life.

-Circle of Life

RainKissedLioness
The Circle of Life!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I love TLK!!!!

Nickname(s): Sagi
Pride Points: 2

Postby Biomac » March 13th, 2012, 3:41 am

I love Mufasa too, he was my fav by the past but now I prefer Simba :P . But he is I think the greatest father you can ever have.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Amy43 » March 13th, 2012, 11:58 pm

I wish we could have gotten to know Mufasa better.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby Jiirani » March 13th, 2012, 11:59 pm

I liked Mufasa, but I want to know more about him. He can't have been a perfect ruler, although he seems like it.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Previous

Return to The Characters