Sarabi+Scar=Kovu?

Re: Sarabi+Scar=Kovu?

Postby TheLionPrince » December 10th, 2012, 8:14 pm

[quote="DGFone"]
For the most part no... It wasn't until Zazu informed Scar that having a faithful queen was one of the many reasons why Mufasa was better as king than Scar. It was then that Scar decided that, for the sake of becoming immortal, he should fine the perfect lioness to use to produce a "host of little Scars". That lioness was Nala, not Sarabi. And Scar's attempts to "woo" her made her finally decide to run off and find help in removing Scar. I am using the Broadway musical as the source, and considering the script for that was written by Roger Allers, the director of The Lion King, I think it is safe to say that the musical is completely canon.[/quote]

Concerning the Broadway musical, do keep in mind, the musical was written in coordination of Julie Taymor's vision of The Lion King. I wouldn't say Rafiki being written as a female character is strictly canon. ;)
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby DGFone » December 10th, 2012, 11:35 pm

If Scar would have tried to rape Sarabi, there wouldn't have been a Scar for Simba to come back and fight left.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby kopa4eva » December 11th, 2012, 9:14 am

I dont think that Sarabi and Scar made Kovu because Scar made the pridelands a shadowland, and also the way he talked to her with attitude when he asked for food. (Poor Zazu)
triix
kopa4eva
Love is strong

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

You will understand some day.

Nickname(s): triix
Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » December 12th, 2012, 10:34 am

[quote="DGFone"]If Scar would have tried to rape Sarabi, there wouldn't have been a Scar for Simba to come back and fight left.[/quote]

Good point.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby ScarZirarfan » January 22nd, 2013, 11:18 am

In my theory Kovu was the cub of a rouge lioness. A lioness that was killed by Zira for being around Scar too much. :ocwap:
"These lands belong to Scar!"
ScarZirarfan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby Amy43 » March 9th, 2013, 6:27 pm

For one thing, we know Scar isn't his father, and Sarabi wouldn't be his mother because they would run into the same problem with Scar being the father, the relation to Kiara thing.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby Fangtuft » July 20th, 2013, 2:39 am

It could be. They have same body but not fur or mane color.
yes, i am a comic author uvuImage
Fangtuft

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Be Prepared!!!

Nickname(s): Cyuuzaki
Pride Points: 1

Postby juhouh » September 13th, 2013, 9:16 pm

It's all about how people want to view this... I don't think Kovu has anything to do with Pridelanders at all. Since there's no evidence of Sarabi being his mother. Scar isn't his father that's what producers have said and Kovu/Nuka himself too.
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Meskhenet » September 15th, 2013, 7:44 pm

[quote="ScarZirarfan"]In my theory Kovu was the cub of a rouge lioness. A lioness that was killed by Zira for being around Scar too much. :ocwap:[/quote]
That is one creepy theory. :ocwap:
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Tsuki » September 15th, 2013, 8:59 pm

Hmmm....don't see it myself. I personally think Kovu may be Zira's son and the son of some rogue. In fact, I don't even think Zira and Scar were mates but she was more or less a dedicated follower.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters