Taka or Scar?

Taka
23%
Scar
77%

Total votes : 30

Re: Scar or Taka?

Postby FlipMode » March 7th, 2013, 3:23 pm

Well that's like asking whether you like Darth Vader or Anakin Skywalker.
I'd go with Taka though, if only because I like using characters who we don't know as much about in fan fictions and stuff because there is more room to tell stories and stuff I guess.
Which is also going to tie in with my answer; some would say they like Scar because we don't know as much about Taka which as been bought up in the thread already but that's the reason I chose Taka over Scar, I happen to like the fact we don't know as much about him.

Scar was just a villain through and through, he'd betray his family just to get away with something. Taka is like giving him an actual character, it's neat. However I hate it when people call Scar Taka unless literally referring to his cub days.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Remorazz » March 13th, 2013, 12:26 am

They're the same lion. However I prefer Taka before he gets his scar, because then he was just a poor, misfortunate cub. He is more pleasant before his jealously, hurt and rejection turned into madness. Nonetheless, I will always have sympathy for him. :eeh:
Thank You SophieCub: show
Remorazz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Remo
Pride Points: 3

Postby mamaprince » August 4th, 2013, 12:23 pm

In My Verison Scar's Name before he got his Scar is Amandi.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Previous

Return to The Characters