Postby RayCat » April 29th, 2012, 11:38 pm

How did I miss this thread 8-O anyway Scar fo sho :evil:
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Re: Which Villian in TLK is your favorite

Postby Sammi » May 11th, 2012, 8:06 pm

Definitely Ed - he never fails to make me laugh! I even have a plushie of him. :P
Sammi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Carl » May 11th, 2012, 10:46 pm

I love all four of them, but I picked Scar and Ed.
Scar because his character is a lot deeper than that of the others, and Ed because he's so goofy.
But Banzai and Shenzi aren't far behind them!
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby MooLion » May 15th, 2012, 5:53 pm

Scar is the ultimate bad here! I do like the hyenas, but y'know, villain-wise...
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Furrinn_247 » June 2nd, 2012, 8:08 am

Obviously Scar. I don't really see the hyenas as particuraly 'villain-y' . While who knows, maybe they had some hidden motives instead of just wanting food, but if they did they would have fought against Scar and the lions earlier or something along these lines. Although I'm not sure if it would be a fair fight knowing that hyenas are smaller, but there has been times where hyenas drove out single or duos of lions (again, I ain't sure 'bout this. I'm not an encyclopedia). So yes, while the hyenas did have villain potential they just weren't interesting enough and didn't do enough.

Scar, on the other hand... he is one of my favorite characters. I adore his scarcasm and his malicious plan and his manipulative nature. He's an amazingly evil villain and an interesting character.

I vote Scar! :D
Furrinn_247
Your new overlord

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Bow down to me fools

Pride Points: 0

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » June 2nd, 2012, 1:38 pm

Scar all the way, he's so amazing, it just makes me laugh
:evil: :fly: :sinister: :ugh: :ohgawd: :wth2: :furious4: :interesting: :eww: :watchingyou: :adored: :headache:
[b]“I know what it's like to be cast out, to not be believed in. To long for a family.
All those years in the shadows I thought, no one knows what this feels like!
But now I see I was wrong. You don’t have to be alone Jack, I believe in you.”
-
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

life drama and generally being busy.

Nickname(s): FDF, FloraLioness, KiaraKovu (K&K, Flora, Fae)
Pride Points: 33

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » June 2nd, 2012, 3:10 pm

banzai, 'dethinitely' banzai
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby Tora » June 3rd, 2012, 2:38 am

Scar isn't even in the same league as those Hyenas. :headache:
Tora
Never Forget

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » June 3rd, 2012, 2:58 am

Scar-he is such a diva!
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby PrincessKiara » June 3rd, 2012, 5:38 pm

Scar. He is the only villain, technically, the hyenas are just his helpers/servants/sidekicks. I also cast a vote for Shenzi, though, because she is the leader of the hyenas and the one to take control: "I`ll handle this."
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters