Zira or Scar?

Zira
16%
Scar
84%

Total votes : 25

Re: Zira v Scar

Postby PrincessKiara » July 13th, 2013, 10:10 pm

I enjoy both these villanous characters, I think Zira is by far one of the most interesting Disney villains, extra bonus just for being female, lol.
I voted for Scar, though. He`s just.. so awesome.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Lauren » July 14th, 2013, 12:47 pm

Scar: Hands down.

I enjoy both these two guys because they have the qualities of a good villain, but I like Scar a bit more. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Regulus » July 14th, 2013, 1:02 pm

I think I actually prefer Zira over Scar, if I am perfectly honest.

And I don't actually know why.

I guess I just don't care for the evil genius character type that much. I prefer Zira's more direct approach. She's evil, and she knows it.

For example: "My foes I could forgive, but I hate to let them live."

There's no ulterior motive. It's just as simple as wanting Simba dead, and the extent to which she dedicates her life to achieving that goal is what I admire, I guess.

Zira in a nutshell: I'm takin' back the Pridelands by force, and whadda you goin' do about it? I'm crazy, and that's okay because I'll DIE CRAZY! *throws paw into air with claws exposed*

Scar in a nutshell: I want to take over the Pridelands, but I'm not going to tell you that. It will happen when you least expect it, and by that time, it will be too late. Hehehe, I'm so sneaky. *snickers*
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Gaze » July 14th, 2013, 7:21 pm

I love Scar, but I think I'm gonna have to go with Zira.
Although her intentions were very much evil, I admire her steadfastness and loyalty. Scar's ambitions were much more selfish. Zira was seeking vengeance for someone she loved.
Plus, her character design is great and she produced some lovely offspring.
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby MooLion » July 21st, 2013, 5:03 pm

I just do not find Zira a likeable character. So Scar for definite! :D
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Tsuki » July 22nd, 2013, 6:54 pm

Hmmm.....toughy. But I had to go for Scar. I really like his character and his backstory.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Sigurd » July 22nd, 2013, 9:52 pm

I actually think Zira is better, I love her madness and passion and I think she is scarier (ironically) than Scar is.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Pride Points: 14

Postby Bloodspill » July 23rd, 2013, 9:35 am

I don't know...I love Scar's design, character, sense of humour, and Zira is absolutely mad and creepy in some way... Zira was my favourite character since very long time, but it's hard to choose who's 'better' villain.
Life's not fair, is it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby CrazyNuka » July 30th, 2013, 2:25 pm

Lol there to hard to chose from. Hmm who can it be?

:evil:: Pick me CN...
:zirainnocent:: Don't listen to him, you know you want to pick me!

Hey chill you two. xD I have to say I like you both. :3 But Scar is most definitively my pick, because he is one of the most coolest villains ever. Zira came close though. ^^
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby KingCub » July 30th, 2013, 7:17 pm

I have to pick Zira! She is just much more evil and has more villain qualities.
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Previous

Return to The Characters