Zira or Scar?

Zira
16%
Scar
84%

Total votes : 25

Zira v Scar

Postby Scars Mate » November 24th, 2012, 6:11 pm

Who do you like better? I have to say Scar... But I was wondering what you guys think

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
-Signature by the amazing Shadowfax-
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Re: Zira v Scar

Postby InsaneSeagull » November 24th, 2012, 6:13 pm

Scar by far. He's awesome, hot and actually meaningful! And has an awesome voice, I have to add!
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Scars Mate » November 24th, 2012, 6:15 pm

[quote="KristinaKiara"]Scar by far. He's awesome, hot and actually meaningful! And has an awesome voice, I have to add![/quote]
My thoughts exactly! Thank god I'm not the only one who has a crush on him!

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
-Signature by the amazing Shadowfax-
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby TheLionPrince » November 27th, 2012, 1:18 am

Well, let's see...

Scar was willing and able to murder his own, close family members including his own nephew, and he traumatized him for life by stating he was responsible for his father's death. To add more fuel to the fire, he attempted to kill with his nephew twice (as a child and as an adult). There's a reason why Scar is called Scar, and it's more than just the scar over his eye. It's because he is the scar to Simba's life, and unlike the scars that heal after in a couple of weeks, the scar on his nephew's life continued for years and years. And even after death, his impact on Simba's life still lives on as depicted in his nightmare. Back to the movie, he reigns on high as an evil king for a number of years, and intends to let the pride starve to death. Anyway, for all we know Scar is a narcissist (remember when he sings he wishes to be "Respected, saluted. And seen for the wonder I am"), and full of bitterness, greed, and jealously.

Zira was bloodthirsty, but she hadn't really accomplished much of anything evil after she was exiled. This wrongful exile and Simba killing her obsessive love interest, Scar, sends her into devising a murderous plan for which she robs her own son of his childhood by training him into committing regicide. In the end, she too is shown to be willing to kill another of her children, and resisted help when she needed it the most. Anyway, I am more incline to believe her insanity and hatefulness of anything Pridelander-ish deepened throughout the years.

Much like Zira, Scar's character is not given much of a backstory. So, it is left to the audiences that he was second-in-line for the throne, only to be push third-in-line. In the end, Scar accomplished more evil acts than Zira ever did. Zira wasn't a child murderer, and didn't commit any evil acts for greed and jealousy but for revenge, as in she had more of "justification" even though she did not go too far with her master plan. Also take note, her emotional impact on Kovu's life wasn't as severe as Scar's impact on Simba's life.

So, in my opinion, Scar is the better villain.
Last edited by TheLionPrince on November 27th, 2012, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby ScarsLove » November 27th, 2012, 6:28 pm

[quote="UruSarabiNala"][quote="KristinaKiara"]Scar by far. He's awesome, hot and actually meaningful! And has an awesome voice, I have to add![/quote]
My thoughts exactly! Thank god I'm not the only one who has a crush on him![/quote]
Who says you two are the only ones with a crush on him :evil:

Back to the topic, I would have to say Scar. And TheLionPrince pretty much sums up my opinion why.

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Ozy » December 1st, 2012, 7:52 am

Scar. I mean that lion-goatee? Rawr!

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Postby iippu » February 3rd, 2013, 2:23 pm

i put both xD but i like more scar :D
iippu

Nickname(s): iippu
Pride Points: 1

Postby AdAstrα » February 3rd, 2013, 2:40 pm

Scar.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby The Demonic Weasel » February 23rd, 2013, 3:30 pm

[quote="Wolf Song"][size=75][quote="UruSarabiNala"][quote="KristinaKiara"]Scar by far. He's awesome, hot and actually meaningful! And has an awesome voice, I have to add![/quote]
My thoughts exactly! Thank god I'm not the only one who has a crush on him![/quote]
Who says you two are the only ones with a crush on him :evil:
[/quote]

I'm with you guys on this point. >3

Anyway, I love both Scar and Zira! They're my two favorite TLK characters. I'm going to say I like Scar best, but that's probably because I'm a girl and girls tend to like guy characters best. xP There's something very charismatic about him. I love Zira though too. <3
The Demonic Weasel
A Touch of Destiny

Nickname(s): TDW, Jenna, Jen, Enna
Pride Points: 9

Postby Ananda » March 25th, 2013, 8:37 pm

Zira is a legend. I like Scar as well.
Ananda

Pride Points: 0

Next

Return to The Characters