81%
Scar
6%
Simba
13%

Total votes : 121

Re: strength

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 3rd, 2010, 7:49 am

[quote="TheIvanMuse"]I'd have to dissuade you on that one.Yeah,Mufasa is the strongest,by far. But Scar and Simba were pretty similar at the point when they met at Pride Rock. However,Simba does seem stronger than Scar at that point,hence everyone thought that he was Mufasa. He would have been even stronger if it wasn't for the bug diet.[/quote]

Maybe he could as an adult, but not the TLK adult.. The SP adult yes. Since Simba lived on with grubs.. XD They prolly thought he was Mufasa because he looks just like him in colouring?
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby WildSimba » October 3rd, 2010, 7:56 am

Scar was strongest, because he knew how to stratagise.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby TheIvanMuse » October 3rd, 2010, 1:21 pm

[quote="Kopa23"][quote="TheIvanMuse"]I'd have to dissuade you on that one.Yeah,Mufasa is the strongest,by far. But Scar and Simba were pretty similar at the point when they met at Pride Rock. However,Simba does seem stronger than Scar at that point,hence everyone thought that he was Mufasa. He would have been even stronger if it wasn't for the bug diet.[/quote]

Maybe he could as an adult, but not the TLK adult.. The SP adult yes. Since Simba lived on with grubs.. XD They prolly thought he was Mufasa because he looks just like him in colouring?[/quote]
*shrugs* Who knows... I mean,at the end,this is a pretty much 'what if' situation. Simba could have been defeated and Scar could have been defeated,but at the end,it did happen as it happened,so it's up to everyone to think their own way waht might have happened if Simba didn't throw him off.
But I still think that Scar isn't as strong as Simba,cause he's too skinny.
Yeah the coloring is pretty similar. There is also an interesting fact about stuff like that. I mean,when you don't see someone for a long time and then when you meet them again,you wonder how much they've changed. This could have been the same with them thinking it might be Mufasa. Simba does look like his father...
[quote="WildSimba"]Scar was strongest, because he knew how to stratagise.[/quote]
Yeah,he was probably the most strategic,there was also an element of surprise in his actions as well. But at the end he still messed up with the hyenas...

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby jelle » October 3rd, 2010, 4:57 pm

Mufasa is definentily the strongens you don't see him in a fight with lion thought but you can pretty much assume he is the strongest.
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

Postby WildSimba » October 3rd, 2010, 7:03 pm

I don't think a lion who is really supposed to be seen as that strong would of had to of been pulled up by his brother. Just Sayin'.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby TheIvanMuse » October 3rd, 2010, 8:28 pm

You have to consider that Mufasa is also quite heavy,it isn't easy to pull up such a weight. And the fact that he was trampled by the stampede before didn't help that matter much either. He was pulling himself up,but since Scar was up there,he expected that he'd help him.
That scene actually makes me wonder,just how many wildebeests were there? I mean,from when the stampede started and all the way till Mufasa jumped up to that elevated spot,quite a number passed by. And Mufasa was also pulling himself up for a while. It seems like the stampede is taking too much time. IMO it's not very realistic that there were THAT MANY animals there. A bit OOC,but yeah...

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby Thegeni99 » December 15th, 2010, 5:53 am

HAHA....... I just voted for simba since he actually went through three fights :
1. Nala
2. Scar
3. Zira
whos the toughie now!!!
:grr7:
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby FlipMode » December 18th, 2010, 9:44 pm

Mufasa for sure! He was cheaply killed >.>
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby atouchofgrace » December 19th, 2010, 12:20 am

Mufasa.
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby PrincessKiara » December 19th, 2010, 12:58 am

Mufasa crushes this poll.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters