Uncle Max

Re: Uncle Max

Postby atouchofgrace » December 5th, 2010, 4:43 pm

[quote="SimbasMate1"]" You think? He's wearing a dress!"[/quote]
That one was awesome.
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby Algi » December 6th, 2010, 1:21 am

Haha! Uncle Max the rock head! :lol:

Oh ya! Is he the father of Timon or no? :)
I'm the king of the HOME!!!
Algi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Scar's Brother

Nickname(s): Algi,Algi Kyuubi
Pride Points: 0

Postby atouchofgrace » December 6th, 2010, 11:31 am

[quote="Algi"]Is he the father of Timon or no? :)[/quote]

He's his uncle.
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby 5150 » December 8th, 2010, 10:18 pm

Someone should give Max a chill pill.

has a gash

Nickname(s): Smokey, Smoke, Smokes

Postby simba86 » December 9th, 2010, 11:16 pm

max is kind of annoying to me:)
drawn by TheDoctor
drawn by kari
simba86

http://www.petitiononline.com/spirit2/petition.htm

Pride Points: 1

Postby Algi » December 10th, 2010, 12:04 pm

So, Who is his father? :)

Uncle Max is too crazy and make me bored with him... :lol:
I'm the king of the HOME!!!
Algi

Scar's Brother

Nickname(s): Algi,Algi Kyuubi

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » January 31st, 2011, 4:08 am

Uncle Max is annoying :P
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Misiziri » August 27th, 2011, 7:29 pm

He's alright, I like Ma better.
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Timon the great » August 21st, 2012, 4:25 am

Same here Misiziri.

I don't think Uncle Max really found his nephew..ehmm..pleasing. From that, he's basically the replacement of Timon's "was to be brought up" father. And there's no way he is anywhere as good as Timon.

Whereas, Timon's mother sees the best in her son, Max goes the opposite with his nephew.

Either way, he has his moments in TLK 3. He's paranoid, stubborn, and less down-to-earth than Timon is in my opinion.
Even more, Timon was already aware that there was no point in messing with this meerkat family member. So I gotta give him major credit for just playing along with his uncle. Which I think was the best thing to do in his case.
Like this part in TLK 3:

Uncle Max: "Now, what do we do when we see a hyena?"
Timon: "Scream.., MOMMY!" :idea:

And yep. It didn't take me long at all to recognize that his voice is Jerry Stiller's.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Previous

Return to The Characters