Zazu and Scar

Re: Zazu and Scar

Postby DGFone » February 8th, 2013, 4:58 am

I always thought that the look Scar gave was that of an annoyance, and not of surprise. After all, Zazu was in fact with Mufasa - until Mufasa ran off to save Simba in the stampede. While I am sure that Scar didn't plan it all to complete details, I think he would have thought of at least some ways to get rid of Zazu while no one else would be around.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: Zazu and Scar

Postby PrincessKiara » February 8th, 2013, 12:26 pm

I don`t think Scar really forgot taking Zazu into account, as the majordomo Zazu most likely accompanied the king on most of his patrols, so Scar wouldn`t be surprised to see them together. I think it`s more Scar not seeing Zazu as a threat, or someone who could somehow ruin his plan. It`s not like Zazu would be able to pick up Simba and carry him to safety.
Scar knew that he would have no problem silencing Zazu somehow, so he wasn`t a variable in the plan as far as he was concerned.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Previous

Return to The Characters