Zira vs Sarabi

Zira
15%
Sarabi
85%

Total votes : 13

Zira vs Sarabi

Postby Ananda » March 25th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Both aren't young, one was a queen, one fought to be a queen. Who do you like better?
Ananda

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Zira vs Sarabi

Postby Ananda » March 25th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Team Zira :D
Ananda

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Regulus » March 25th, 2013, 8:51 pm

Oooh... this could be interesting.

It's kinda hard to say, really. They both go through some hard times, although they deal with it in nearly opposite ways.

I have to say, I do admire Zira's perseverance, dedication, bravery, and sheer stubbornness. Yet, I don't necessarily think she's the best queen.

Sarabi is much more politically correct in her actions, I guess. She's the better diplomat, for sure. But, given that, I almost wonder what would have happened if she was more like Zira, and stood up directly to Scar without Simba's help. Her cooperation is really a double-edged sword.

So, when it comes to strength and ambition, Zira wins easily. But in terms of charisma and wisdom, Sarabi has the upper hand.

I'd say Sarabi's the better queen for that reason (but only slightly), but if they were willing to work together, they would make a great team.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby DGFone » April 11th, 2013, 7:45 am

If I had to go for a Zira vs Sarabi sheer force of power, Sarabi would win. Zira is one of those "all talk and no walk" kind of characters: she does everything through others, but on her own, is quite useless.

Sarabi on the other hand is kind of the opposite: she won't do much if she can avoid conflict, but when push comes to shove, she's quite unbeatable. Just look at how tolerant she was of Scar's obviously pitiful ruling of the kingdom. Even as there is nothing left, she still has the spirit to show the hyenas who is the real boss. It is only when Scar casually informs her that he would rather see everyone dead than leave the Pride Lands that she finally loses her nerve. It's like she can take any beating that will leave her alive, but lift so much as a finger at anyone else in the pride, and Sarabi is first in line to bite your legs off.

Sarabi wins without a doubt. :resist:
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby simbafan83 » April 29th, 2013, 10:07 pm

i would strongly agree , sarabi would win in a fight against zira

Spoiler: show

simbafan83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simbafan83,simba,baridi, simbafan,lkredwallfan
Pride Points: 3

Postby PrincessKiara » July 13th, 2013, 10:08 pm

Sarabi is best! I find her a wise fair queen and a loving mother and mate.
Zira shows no signs of truly caring for her cubs, she is obsessed with revenge and consumed with hate. Sure, I admire her strength, ambition and determination, but at the end of the day she was evil and insane.
Sarabi wins.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Gaze » July 14th, 2013, 7:27 pm

These are probably my two favorite lion characters, so this is a tough one.

At the end of the day, I'd say good wins over evil, and I'll pick Sarabi.
Sarabi remained strong throughout Scar's rule. The scene where Scar confronts her about the lack of food is one of my favorites. She is still so noble, proud, and brave, even after she has been living in awful conditions and presumably degraded by Scar for years.
She clearly has a lot of love for her pride and her family.
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Sigurd » July 15th, 2013, 8:47 am

I like Zira more, as a charcacter. I really love her madness and passion, and I think she is the best character in TLK2.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Pride Points: 14

Postby Luken » July 29th, 2013, 11:33 pm

I admire both. I would have to say Sarabi might have act differently if she had know that Scar/Taka was the cost of Mufasa death. I am pretty sure would have acted like Zira.
Luken

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby mamaprince » August 4th, 2013, 12:16 pm

I love Both , but I love Sarabi Better. :resist:
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Return to The Characters