Uru

Re: Uru

Postby KittyKraz13 » June 19th, 2009, 9:53 pm

I really wish they had more about Uru. She seems like a really cool lioness 8-) And I bet she was really pretty^^ I really want to read some fanfics about her now :P *goes off searching for some*
ImageImage
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
((siggys and avatar (c) KittyKraz13))
KittyKraz13

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I ♥ Kovu

Pride Points: 1

Postby Shembre » June 20th, 2009, 4:52 am

[quote="Tanabi"]Up until now I've only ever heard of Uru one and that was from someones art I saw once (I found a strange fan fiction once too, it was about Mufasa and Scar but it turned out to be some kind of alternate story thing, Ahadi and Uru weren't mentioned as their parents. their father was a war hero though.).

It would be interesting if they put a back story about Ahadi, Uru, Mufasa and Scar in the blu-ray version for the first lion king. It would be a great add on and probably help increase the sales of the dvds.[/quote]I think that would help to raise sales (btw, when do they release those? I still have the VHS version). But I do also think that it would cement all the ideas about them and would stop the imaginative process for the most part. But it would be interesting to see what Disney could come up with, and maybe while they're at it, they could make a prequal/sequal about Scar and Mufasa. Even if it would just bring in some more money, it would still very much be worth it! :)
Shembre

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Tanabi » June 20th, 2009, 4:58 am

[quote="Shembre"][quote="Tanabi"]Up until now I've only ever heard of Uru one and that was from someones art I saw once (I found a strange fan fiction once too, it was about Mufasa and Scar but it turned out to be some kind of alternate story thing, Ahadi and Uru weren't mentioned as their parents. their father was a war hero though.).

It would be interesting if they put a back story about Ahadi, Uru, Mufasa and Scar in the blu-ray version for the first lion king. It would be a great add on and probably help increase the sales of the dvds.[/quote]I think that would help to raise sales (btw, when do they release those? I still have the VHS version). But I do also think that it would cement all the ideas about them and would stop the imaginative process for the most part. But it would be interesting to see what Disney could come up with, and maybe while they're at it, they could make a prequal/sequal about Scar and Mufasa. Even if it would just bring in some more money, it would still very much be worth it! :)[/quote]

It would be worth it but if they did anything it would be a sequel to 2 (since there's much more hype than for a prequel) but seeing some more back story through a book/movie/something else would be nice (A long book telling the story would be great). As far as when they'll rerelease the movie they might do that in 2010 or 2011, they're most likely going to launch it as one of their Diamond editions. You can find the platinum edition on Ebay and Amazon.
The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.
Tanabi

Remember who you are.

Postby PrincessKiara » June 23rd, 2009, 9:45 am

It’s so sad that Disney never published an official picture of her. I mean, how hard could it be to include a little pic of her somewhere in TLK6NA??
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 14th, 2009, 6:22 pm

Dat name
Last edited by KopsTheTerminator on September 12th, 2012, 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nadra » July 14th, 2009, 9:33 pm

I'd love to know more about Uru. I wish there was an official picture of her. Well, I'm happy with my design for her, anyway. She seems to be a strong and wise lioness, reminds me of Sarabi.

[quote="Kopa23"]Uru is my favorite lioness besides Nala and Kiara. She's so kindhearted, unlike Ahadi! Poor Scar. :([/quote]
Well, I believe that Ahadi was kindhearted, too. But he didn't have much time for Taka.
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 17th, 2009, 9:44 am

I've practically jumped into the "Uru was the kind parent" bandwagon lol. Love the theory myself.
Last edited by KopsTheTerminator on September 12th, 2012, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby kestrel » July 28th, 2009, 10:18 am

http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Tima/AnimCharacterGuideVersion2.swf

tima made this char info thing i quite like it
Vitani: Tell her you if still a great King!Imagevitani: well done not! i do not fall you and now i will change you!Image
kestrel

if you cross me careful

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 7th, 2009, 10:14 pm

Wow this guide has a lot of info about TLK characters. :)
KopsTheTerminator

Postby PrincessKiara » April 5th, 2010, 4:13 pm

That guide is great! :D

I really wish more was known about Uru.. And that there was an official Disney picture of her.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters