Uru

Re: Uru

Postby Yatima » May 26th, 2009, 9:51 pm

[quote="Katili"]Was her only canon appearance during "A Tale of Two Brothers"?[/quote]

Hm, there was no Picture of her...
just noticed that she's on hunt for food and water...

So, where's the reference for all the Fanarts?
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Forum Liger

Pride Points: 1

Postby Moka » May 26th, 2009, 10:37 pm

The reference is the genealogy xD Fans suggest that she would have a coat similar to Scar, as to allow that darker coat gene to pass from Uru to Scar. Also suggested is that she would have had green and yellow eyes.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby PrincessKiara » May 26th, 2009, 10:54 pm

[quote="Katili"]Where all did it mention Uru? Was her only canon appearance during "A Tale of Two Brothers"?[/quote]

As far as I know, yes. The book mentiones that Uru is away looking for a new source of water, as the Pridelands are suffering from a drought. That is all that is known about her.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Yatima » May 26th, 2009, 11:17 pm

[quote="Moka"]The reference is the genealogy xD Fans suggest that she would have a coat similar to Scar, as to allow that darker coat gene to pass from Uru to Scar. Also suggested is that she would have had green and yellow eyes.[/quote]

but this are just suggestions, or?
there are no fakts about.
MLKFAA Gallery:

Yatima

Forum Liger

Postby Moka » May 27th, 2009, 4:28 am

Right, the fan reference is not a fact. Nothing is known about her for sure other than her name.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby PrincessKiara » May 27th, 2009, 10:11 am

Some people also think Uru could be the daughter of Mohatu, which would give her a dark fur that she has passed on to Scar.

In my opinion, I think Ahadi is Mohatus cub. It makes more sense, seeing as Mufasa tells Simba that his father told him about the great kings of the past looking down on us from the stars.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Yatima » May 28th, 2009, 12:28 am

Hm... cool... that means I could make a new design for Uru... .__.""
Same like Mheetu.
MLKFAA Gallery:

Yatima

Forum Liger

Postby LilTiger » June 19th, 2009, 8:01 pm

Yay! I love Uru! I'm making a fan-fiction about her.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Tanabi » June 19th, 2009, 8:09 pm

[quote="LilTiger"]Yay! I love Uru! I'm making a fan-fiction about her.[/quote]

Think you could send me a message when you post it up? =D I'm really interested!
The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.
Tanabi

Remember who you are.

Pride Points: 0

Postby LilTiger » June 19th, 2009, 8:33 pm

[quote="Tanabi"][quote="LilTiger"]Yay! I love Uru! I'm making a fan-fiction about her.[/quote]

Think you could send me a message when you post it up? =D I'm really interested![/quote]

Sure! I'm almost done with it!
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters