Uru

Re: Uru

Postby CrazyNuka » August 8th, 2010, 9:16 am

I love her she is great and sweet hearted. I wish she does make her appearance in the books. :(
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 30th, 2010, 1:33 pm

They should have given her at least a design if they're not gonna use her in the story.. It would answer some design questions like ''what is her fur colour?'' and ''did she look like an Outsider?''.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Exposé » November 4th, 2010, 11:39 pm

I've heard this name a lot. nice to know who she is, finally!
Exposé

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): The bearer of bad news
Pride Points: 0

Postby crystally » December 21st, 2010, 3:35 pm

[quote="Kopa23"]They should have given her at least a design if they're not gonna use her in the story.. It would answer some design questions like ''what is her fur colour?'' and ''did she look like an Outsider?''.[/quote]
If Ahadi had dark mane and fur color then I guess Uru would have a light fur color like Mufasa. I mean, there must be somebody passing that lighter color gene to him, and if Ahadi looked like Scar, we can only guess Mufasa looked like his mother.
crystally

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Misiziri » January 22nd, 2011, 4:12 pm

Uru uRULES! Er, sorry for the lame pun :chuckle: But I've seen fanart of her on DeviantArt and she is chocolately brown with a cream diamond on her head (hence her name meaning "diamonds"). She's a really pretty lioness! not as pretty as Zira, though :lol:
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Jiirani » January 22nd, 2011, 4:16 pm

[quote="LavishLioness"]Uru uRULES! Er, sorry for the lame pun :chuckle: But I've seen fanart of her on DeviantArt and she is chocolately brown with a cream diamond on her head (hence her name meaning "diamonds"). She's a really pretty lioness! not as pretty as Zira, though :lol:[/quote]

Actually, Uru has no official design. What you've seen is fan art of her, and what people think she would look like :3 We have no actually pictures of her, so we can only imagine.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby atouchofgrace » January 22nd, 2011, 4:28 pm

[quote="LavishLioness"]hence her name meaning "diamonds"[/quote]
I have to say, that's a really pretty name meaning.
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby Jiirani » January 22nd, 2011, 4:33 pm

I agree x3 My name means Free Man o.e and Princess ;3; How awful.

Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby atouchofgrace » January 22nd, 2011, 4:36 pm

[quote="Jiirani"]I agree x3 My name means Free Man o.e and Princess ;3; How awful.[/quote]
Mine means "pure".
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby Jiirani » January 22nd, 2011, 4:37 pm

Aw, that's pretty. Lucky you x3

Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters