Scar or Zira?

Re: Scar or Zira?

Postby Ananda » September 22nd, 2013, 12:58 pm

Tho I like Zira's character but here I'm voting for Scar. He's by far more interesting than Zira.
Ananda

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby KingCub » September 25th, 2013, 7:53 pm

I would have to pick Zira. Scar is a great character, and I enjoy his personality very much. But, Zira just seems like the better bad guy. Her motives may be worse, but her execution is way more dramatic. I love how she was true to her guts until the end, unlike Scar who changed during the end scene.
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Postby InsaneSeagull » September 25th, 2013, 8:58 pm

Even though after a few SP re-watches, I started to like Zira much more than I did before, my vote definitely goes to Scar.

Why?

Scar is murderous, sarcastic villain, with amazing looks and voice. He didn't hesitate killing his own brother off, so that he could achieve his goal and rule over Pridelands. His villainous behavior actually had meaning. He was very eager to kill Simba too, and he made sure to make him feel guilty of murdering Mufasa in case something goes wrong. He seemed to have failed as a ruler, but he was still respected, or feared, by most of his subjects. Of course, we can't be sure what he did in the meantime, between the stampede and Simba's return, but we can guess he was ruthless. We all saw how he treated Sarabi.

Zira... well... she's crazy villain and that's what I like about her XD . But still, nothing can deny the fact that, compared to Scar, she was still pale. She had no real goal, except maybe getting back to Pridelands. And even that wasn't explained well. Why she wanted it so much? Why were they even banished? Of course, she followed Scar, blah, blah, blah... but why was she so crazy about it? She blamed Simba for killing Scar. All of us know it was hyenas that killed him. Of course, Zira had many good traits too, but hardly can I compare her to Scar. Just no.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » September 28th, 2013, 5:01 am

Zira's actually my favorite Disney villain, although Scar is a close second.
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Postby Claws » September 30th, 2013, 5:50 am

I think Zira was just PLAIN INSANE, like she just wanted to kill everybody and revenge, but then there's Scar who was more of an evil villain, he killed his bother and was supposed to kill his nephew too, so you can tell there's more ambition, more evil, more intelligence, that in fact he is more focused on what he does and knows very well how to manipulate, fool and eliminate anything that's on his path. He knew what he wanted, and somehow he got it, even if it was for a little time, the only thing that destroyed him was his delusion of greatness and his ego, otherwise everything could've gone pretty much better.
Claws
Imitation of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Tico
Pride Points: 6

Previous

Return to The Characters