Ahadi

Ahadi

Postby Simba » December 6th, 2008, 7:26 pm

Since there was one for Uru, here's one for her mate Ahadi. he is the father of Scar (Taka) and Mufasa in "Tale of Two Brothers".

Here's a link to a picture of Ahadi in the story, uploaded by DJ Coulz from The Lion King Fan-Art Archived on her website: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d172/DJCoulz/WebsiteShit/Books/TOTB16-1.jpg

But for some reason the author and illustrator didn't get together on what Ahadi looked like.

[quote]Rafiki looked up and saw a lion on the rocks above him. He had a long black mane and bright green eyes. It was Ahadi, the Lion King.[/quote]

He seems like a fair king, outlawing hunting for sport. and he raised Mufasa well, even if Scar could've still used some work lol.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Re: Ahadi

Postby serra20 » December 7th, 2008, 4:46 pm

I like Ahadi because he's pretty as a lion and cause he's Uru's mate.
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Zeke » December 7th, 2008, 7:51 pm

I still havent read those books
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby Moka » December 7th, 2008, 9:36 pm

Most fan artists draw Ahadi with a black mane, because the author is more competent than the artist of those books. I've always thought that Ahadi had yellowish fur, and when mixed with Uru's darker fur it made the golden fur trend of Mufasa and Simba.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Panda-chan » February 15th, 2009, 3:06 am

[quote="Moka"]Most fan artists draw Ahadi with a black mane, because the author is more competent than the artist of those books. I've always thought that Ahadi had yellowish fur, and when mixed with Uru's darker fur it made the golden fur trend of Mufasa and Simba.[/quote]
That's what I thought too. Scar got his black mane from Ahadi and his darkish fur from Uru, while Mufasa got his reddish mane from Uru and his lighter fur from both Mohatu and Uru (if you get all scientific, this is possible because of incomplete dominance, since neither trait dominates the other so the offspring shows up with a mixture of the two. I'll not bore you with the details. :)).
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby PrincessKiara » May 19th, 2009, 7:26 am

It’s strange that the text and illustration of Ahadi contradict eachother. Ahadis colours are completly original, it would look great in an official illustration. :)
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby CheetahCat » May 19th, 2009, 10:23 pm

I think Ahadi is a interesting character. :) Even though we don't have a real elucidation of his character but the fans drew him with a black mane though. ^^ I also lean towards of what Moka has mentioned. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby LilTiger » June 19th, 2009, 8:04 pm

I like Ahadi.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby PrincessKiara » June 23rd, 2009, 9:51 am

I love his name, it has a very nice ring to it. Ahadi means "Promise" in Swahili. :)
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby CircleOfLife » June 30th, 2009, 3:06 am

I found this pic of Ahadi and Uru on another site I know fans drew it but its still interesting
Attachments
Uru.jpg
Uru.jpg (32.07 KiB) Viewed 4747 times
I'm Feeling....ImageImageImageBy TeenSimba
ImageImage By Moka
Image By VampireSimba
Image By queenofthepridelands
CircleOfLife

I LIKE PANCAKES!!!

Pride Points: 0

Next

Return to The Characters