Ahadi

Re: Ahadi

Postby Akril » October 1st, 2009, 11:54 pm

[quote="thanigraphics"]Ahadi is cool, some say that he gave Taka his scar, but I don't believe that, since in TLK6NA "a tale of two brothers" is told that Boma the water buffalo gave him that scar. And in the book, he is a caring and loving father.[/quote]
Not to be nitpicky, but Boma didn't give Taka his scar, another buffalo did. Boma was stuck in a gorge when Taka got scarred.
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 22

Postby Baya » October 2nd, 2009, 12:02 am

Ahadi made Scar the way he was >_>"
Gone for good.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 4th, 2009, 9:23 am

Nobody knows for sure, so you can't really say that. He was just too busy.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Wereberess » April 2nd, 2010, 9:22 pm

Ahadi is a lion with a Bi-colored mane.

I believe this Since in Scar's early concepts he Too had a Bi-colored mane.

Also it would properly portray how Scar and Mufasa's manes are two different colors while they are still full-brothers. Malka's head tuft was different from his tail tuft showing it's possible and lions Never inherit mane genes from they're mothers or grandparents.

Including Kopa.
Click meh eggs plz! :D
thx! :D
Wereberess

Pride Points: 0

Postby Skittakallista » April 3rd, 2010, 8:44 pm

Eh, I think he has a black mane and a darkish pelt. Not Scar dark, sort of a bit lighter than Mohatu dark... Ah forget it, someday I'll draw him THEN you will get what my mad brain is talking about :P
The madness hampsters
Every night they visit you,
Every night they come,
And bit by bit they take your brain
And feed it to their mum.
Skittakallista

RAWR!!!! Heh, I scared you!

Nickname(s): Skitta, Skittles, Skittie
Pride Points: 0

Postby SophieCub » July 30th, 2010, 8:35 pm

Hes great!
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby c3po » July 30th, 2010, 9:59 pm

hes a cool character.
by pk091
c3po

may the force be with you

Nickname(s): c3 or 3po
Pride Points: 2

Postby PrincessKiara » August 6th, 2010, 9:17 pm

[quote="Amadeus"]-sigh- He spent too much time with his work. He should've realized Taka was lonely because Mufasa had Sarabi to play with and Taka had no one =/ [/quote]

*thinks he had Sarafina*
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Pixie » August 18th, 2010, 3:38 am

[quote="Amadeus"]Ahadi made Scar the way he was >_>"[/quote]
Dude, seriously, Scar isn't the good guy here. Nothing youv'e stated is true. It's never proven that Ahadi abused Scar, or anything like that. Scar's crazy, and wasn't always throwing threats at Mufasa. He says like, one thing! Mufasa was probably just too caring to excile Scar, and Scar shouldv'e been greatful for that.
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby CrazyNuka » August 22nd, 2010, 4:58 am

I love Ahadi. He is one of my favorite characters in the Lion King Books after Uru and Boma.
:ghost2:
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters