Simba and Mufasa?

Simba and Mufasa?

Postby Nightstar75 » August 1st, 2009, 7:28 pm

I know, odd title but I couldn't think of anything else to call it!! DX

Now, I noticed this while making an AMV. Take a look at these two pictures.

Now, the first image is when Simba is hanging off the cliff. The second is when Mufasa is hanging off the edge of a cliff.

Now, I noted two things. :/

ONE!
Did you noticed when Simba is hanging off the edge of a cliff seconds from a flaming death O.o.....that Scar REALLY dug his claws into Simba. He is BLEEDING.

See that?! :ew: Odd huh?

TWO!
I noticed that Simba didn't yell when Scar dug his claws into Simba, but when Scar slammed his paws onto Mufasa's, he YELPED, loudly too. I don't get it. O.o :innocent:
Nightstar75

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Pride Points: 0

Re: Simba and Mufasa?

Postby DarkLiger » August 1st, 2009, 9:38 pm

There could be many theories on this, for me its just disney messed up XD
DarkLiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nightstar75 » August 1st, 2009, 9:57 pm

That's a good point XD I mean, I don't get it O.o

Also, I noticed. If Simba could jump up onto the ledge, why couldn't Mufasa?....I say Dismey had flaws. >.>
Nightstar75

Postby Mike » August 1st, 2009, 10:29 pm

Maybe in Mufasa's case Scar dug his claws directly in, rather than making shallow scratches over a distance. That would definitely be more painful, and might explain why Mufasa couldn't get up. Also, don't forget that Mufasa had just been battling a stampede and climbing up a sheer rock wall while Simba hadn't really done anything yet.
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Nightstar75 » August 1st, 2009, 10:33 pm

True, but I still would of thought Mufasa could of made the jump. It was his life on the line, but I guess he couldn't of jumped up, if the story was to continue.
Nightstar75

Postby DarkLiger » August 2nd, 2009, 12:30 am

[quote="Nightstar75"]That's a good point XD I mean, I don't get it O.o

Also, I noticed. If Simba could jump up onto the ledge, why couldn't Mufasa?....I say Dismey had flaws. >.>[/quote]
Well then what would have been the plot of the story XD
DarkLiger

Postby Simba » August 2nd, 2009, 1:39 am

Mufasa couldn't jump because he was injured in the stampede and barely made it up the cliff in the first place. in a storybook I got somewhere it said it injured his hind legs I think. notice too that he barely scrabbles up and nearly loses his footing. plus, he went up the cliff whereas Simba went down the ledge, thus giving Simba more leverage to work with.

and Simba isn't bleeding. those are "stretch lines" from where Scar's claws are beginning to puncture. the shading and lighting there simply gives it a reddish tone. but Mufasa IS bleeding in the stampede scene, the lines are red, jagged scratches. your screengrab just isn't a good enough quality to show that. see: http://www.mylionking.com/resources/sit ... ab_403.jpg so Scar was ripping his paws as he dug his claws in Mufasa. here it's more clear that they're "stretch lines" on Simba, meaning that Scar didn't have his claws dug all the way in: http://www.mylionking.com/resources/sit ... ab_788.jpg
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Panda-chan » August 2nd, 2009, 4:39 am

or it could be that Mufasa's a wuss... :lol:
Though I think you're right Simba. Those look more like stretch lines than blood to me.
Last edited by Panda-chan on August 2nd, 2009, 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby DarkLiger » August 2nd, 2009, 4:41 am

Amanda take that back! >.< Mufasa is ten times better than Simba or Scar.
Last edited by DarkLiger on August 2nd, 2009, 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarkLiger

Postby Zeke » August 2nd, 2009, 4:51 am

I agree with Mike and I think that Mufasa was so shocked that his brother would actually think of throwing him off the cliff. By his face, you could tell that he was in disbelief which wouldn't allow him to think fast enough as to jump up. With Simba, his anger was fueling him which usually puts someone into a mad rush, giving them more strength. and he also caught Scar off guard because he just finished whispering in his ear.
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Next

Return to The Characters