Sarabi

Re: Sarabi

Postby jelle » December 5th, 2010, 3:14 pm

Sarabi is just really cool and should have got a way bigger role instead of Timon and Pumba
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

Postby Algi » December 6th, 2010, 1:42 am

Hmm.. right! Timon and Pumbaa are only the babysitter, maybe, hahaha! :lol: :lol:
I'm the king of the HOME!!!
Algi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Scar's Brother

Nickname(s): Algi,Algi Kyuubi
Pride Points: 0

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 6th, 2010, 3:45 am

Let's keep in mind though that Timon and Pumbaa helped Simba recover from his pain. They also distracted the hyenas for him; I find them very loyal.

I would've liked to see more Sarabi there, too, though. :)
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby c3po » December 6th, 2010, 7:06 am

sarabi is awesome lioness.
by pk091
c3po

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

may the force be with you

Nickname(s): c3 or 3po
Pride Points: 2

Postby PrincessKiara » December 7th, 2010, 10:40 pm

[quote="atouchofgrace"][quote="KingKivuli"]does anyone NOT like sarabi? cause i cant see any flaws with her[/quote]
Well, that's one of the reasons people usually hate Nala...[/quote]

I`ve never seen anyone with a dislike about Nala. She`s a flawless character too. :happy2:

But about Sarabi: I love her! She`s just wonderful in every way, Sarabi and Mufasa are the perfect Queen and King. I love how Sarabi`s design looks so unique and mature compared to Sarafina and Nala, and the fact that Simba got his ear-stripes from her.
Sarabi is wise, and she has an immense inner strength, just think about all she had to endure during Scars reign.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Cdot » December 11th, 2010, 4:54 am

Sarabi is a very beautiful lioness she's also dignifying and very brave for standing up to Scar
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby Algi » December 13th, 2010, 12:22 pm

[quote="xLilacVixenx"]Let's keep in mind though that Timon and Pumbaa helped Simba recover from his pain. They also distracted the hyenas for him; I find them very loyal.

I would've liked to see more Sarabi there, too, though. :)
[/quote]

Yes, haha! :chuckle:
Algi

Scar's Brother

Postby Tiombe » December 15th, 2010, 5:53 am

Sarabi is my absolute favourite character, and is in my opinion the most beautiful lioness- she's so distinctive looking. She's just the perfect mother and queen and has such a strong personality even through everything she had to go through.
Tiombe

Pride Points: 2

Postby Algi » December 15th, 2010, 6:18 am

[quote="Tiombe"]Sarabi is my absolute favourite character, and is in my opinion the most beautiful lioness- she's so distinctive looking. She's just the perfect mother and queen and has such a strong personality even through everything she had to go through.[/quote]

Yes, i agree... ;)

HEY, are you new in here?? WELCOME... i hope you like this forum... I'm the Movie Maker, if you want to join with me, PM me, okay. :)

PLEASE anybody that newly to join to this forum to go to Introduction forum to introduce yourself to all people in this forum, okay... because i need more friend... :D
Algi

Scar's Brother

Postby Pixie » December 18th, 2010, 8:20 am

I rekon Sarabi looks the most like a real lion out of all the lions in TLK. Especially her colouring.
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters