Sarabi

Re: Sarabi

Postby Hydro » July 4th, 2009, 9:14 am

I'm sorry Sarabi had to live through that, but its over now! ^^ I think (Well, she wasn't anywhere in TLK2, so we can assume she died of old age) that Sarabi was the most happiest mother ever before she died, because her son, who everyone thought was dead, came back and defeated the guy who turned her life into living hell.

Hydro

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Why don't you have a seat right over there?

Pride Points: 8

Postby Nadra » July 13th, 2009, 11:03 pm

Sarabi is so beautiful and strong, she's the true Queen! One of the best mothers from Disney movies.

I'd have loved to see her in SP, playing with her granddaughter, but I guess she died... :(
Nadra

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 18th, 2009, 3:19 pm

[quote="Hydro"]I'm sorry Sarabi had to live through that, but its over now! ^^ I think (Well, she wasn't anywhere in TLK2, so we can assume she died of old age) that Sarabi was the most happiest mother ever before she died, because her son, who everyone thought was dead, came back and defeated the guy who turned her life into living hell.[/quote]

She was supposed to, but her voice actor died. :(

I don't like Sarabi's appearance as much as Sarafina's, but she was a caring mother. :)
KopsTheTerminator

Postby morri908 » July 19th, 2009, 8:34 am

[quote="Kopa23"][quote="Hydro"]I'm sorry Sarabi had to live through that, but its over now! ^^ I think (Well, she wasn't anywhere in TLK2, so we can assume she died of old age) that Sarabi was the most happiest mother ever before she died, because her son, who everyone thought was dead, came back and defeated the guy who turned her life into living hell.[/quote]

I don't like Sarabi's appearance as much as Sarafina's, but she was a caring mother. :)[/quote]

Thems fightin words.. :P ... jk... Yeah, Sarafina was really pretty (yeah.. that's right i said it)... But she only got 1 line... lol. "what do you think Sarabi?" .... which was pretty unfair to her. but Sarabi was defenently cool :D
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 6th, 2009, 11:54 am

[quote="morri908"][quote="Kopa23"][quote="Hydro"]I'm sorry Sarabi had to live through that, but its over now! ^^ I think (Well, she wasn't anywhere in TLK2, so we can assume she died of old age) that Sarabi was the most happiest mother ever before she died, because her son, who everyone thought was dead, came back and defeated the guy who turned her life into living hell.[/quote]

I don't like Sarabi's appearance as much as Sarafina's, but she was a caring mother. :)[/quote]

Thems fightin words.. :P ... jk... Yeah, Sarafina was really pretty (yeah.. that's right i said it)... But she only got 1 line... lol. "what do you think Sarabi?" .... which was pretty unfair to her. but Sarabi was defenently cool :D[/quote]

I like her original style through. She looks like an Outlander lioness because of her dark color, but she has the pridelander style. :)
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Nadra » August 8th, 2009, 10:48 pm

I love her nose shape. She has that line in the middle of the nose that adult males have, but no other females than Sarabi. And that little tuft of hair on her head is pretty cool.
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby CommandoTheLion » August 9th, 2009, 3:50 pm

i dont mind Sarabi at all. she should of been more in the movie
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 9th, 2009, 11:33 pm

[quote="CommandoTheLion"]i dont mind Sarabi at all. she should of been more in the movie[/quote]

Agreed.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Yumacub » August 9th, 2009, 11:37 pm

Sarabi=AWESOMENESS

I totally love her character! She is a great mother to Simba!Poor Sarabi!Her husband died!And she thought Simba her only little son died too! :cry: But she was happy when her son came back to defeat Scar! :)
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 9th, 2009, 11:42 pm

[quote="Yumacub"]Sarabi=AWESOMENESS

I totally love her character! She is a great mother to Simba!Poor Sarabi!Her husband died!And she thought Simba her only little son died too! :cry: But she was happy when her son came back to defeat Scar! :)[/quote]

Yeah. She lost her mate and she thought that her cub died too. It must be a horrible feeling. :sad:
KopsTheTerminator

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters