ISN'T HE ADORABLE!?!?!? -hugs Mheetu-[/quote]

LOol thats so cute^^
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Re: Mheetu

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 5th, 2009, 10:12 am

He looks adorable it the comic too! ^^
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thanigraphics » October 5th, 2009, 1:07 pm

he sure is! sad thing she finished the comic.... but her Mheetu design was awesome!
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 5th, 2009, 1:13 pm

What? She did? But she writes ''it's not the REAL end!'' :sad: :(
KopsTheTerminator

Postby thanigraphics » October 5th, 2009, 1:19 pm

So there's more to come? :D
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby Simba » October 5th, 2009, 6:16 pm

yeah, I think she's planning on doing more or a sequel comic or something for sometime in the future. I remember following that Hidden Stories comic of hers, it's pretty good. not my personal take on what happened to Kopa, etc. but it's a good storyline and she's a great artist.

hmmm....I actually think my colors for Mheetu might be a bit duller than Nala's :hmm: I've only ever drawn him once though.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 5th, 2009, 6:28 pm

i always read her comics xD
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby thanigraphics » October 5th, 2009, 6:30 pm

me too (mheetu, lol) and Missing Pieces by Audrey Cosmo. She has started a sequel as well, maybe with Mheetu in it! I hope so :D
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 7th, 2009, 2:18 pm

Yeah, but Mheetu is gonna die. She always kills the good characters. :cry:
KopsTheTerminator

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 12th, 2009, 2:25 am

[quote="Kopa23"]Yeah, but Mheetu is gonna die. She always kills the good characters. :cry:[/quote]

Lol yeah but its good how she writes the storys xD
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters