Mheetu

Re: Mheetu

Postby SuperBabySimba » January 21st, 2011, 1:25 pm

Except if Simba was the only male in the pride like it seemed to be (perhaps because he exiled everyone who didn't exist already back in his childhood?) If there were more cubs they'd be brothers and sisters to Kiara.
Image Image
Signature pictures © SuperBabySimba
"Never trust the future... Never miss the past.
If you live for the shining moment, the moment may just last."

~*~*~THE LION KING AU ROLEPLAY GAME~*~*~
SuperBabySimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Avarar by SuperBabySimba

Pride Points: 0

Postby Pixie » January 21st, 2011, 2:35 pm

He could have had cubs with other lionesses, or maybe some of the cubs could've been cubs from rogues..... It's always annoyed me that she's the ONLY cub.
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby SuperBabySimba » January 21st, 2011, 3:24 pm

[quote="Pixielicious"]He could have had cubs with other lionesses, or maybe some of the cubs could've been cubs from rogues..... It's always annoyed me that she's the ONLY cub.[/quote]

They'd still be siblings to Kiara even if only half-siblings. But yeah, they could've easily included a few cubs from rougle lions, like Nala appears to be. It's not only unrealistic that there'd be just one or two cubs in a big lion pride but it would be also highly unhealthy to the pride's survival, plus I feel sad for Kiara. It must get awfully lonely to be the only child among lots of grown-ups and having only butterlies to play with. (And Timon & Pumbaa but they're still not even nearly the same as another lion cub.)
Image Image
Signature pictures © SuperBabySimba
"Never trust the future... Never miss the past.
If you live for the shining moment, the moment may just last."

~*~*~THE LION KING AU ROLEPLAY GAME~*~*~
SuperBabySimba

Avarar by SuperBabySimba

Postby Pixie » January 24th, 2011, 3:28 am

Exactly! It is very unhealthy to have only one cub representing an entire generation. Seeing as the movie is based on Romeo and Juliet, would'nt it be cool if there was a character like Paris, ie Kiara's betrothed? Then there would be another cub and the plot would thicken...
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Postby xLilacVixenx » January 24th, 2011, 4:01 am

I know Mheetu was only in production design, but isn't this the cutest thing you've ever seen?!

*Snuggles* ^^

( Art by DJ88 )
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby Pixie » January 24th, 2011, 4:34 am

DJ88 is magic. I love this ^-^
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Postby atouchofgrace » January 24th, 2011, 1:45 pm

[quote="xLilacVixenx"]I know Mheetu was only in production design, but isn't this the cutest thing you've ever seen?!

*Snuggles* ^^

( Art by DJ88 )
[/quote]

Awwww... So cute!
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby Chumvikingpride » January 24th, 2011, 5:17 pm

He is cute!Why have not added it...:'(
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Chumvikingpride=Dragon ball z,Digimon, Jayce and TWW fan!
Android 17 forever! hamtaro rocks!
Chumvikingpride

Am I a demon? In any case, I like the evil!

Nickname(s): gaga,Hamtaro,BigBraining
Pride Points: 8

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » January 27th, 2011, 3:53 am

Yeah! Mheetu is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. <3
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby iluvnala » February 22nd, 2011, 11:41 am

i think mheetu woudve been a cutie but considering simba was supposed to be white i believe disneys concept art was of white simb a
iluvnala

Nickname(s): nalagirl

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters