Mheetu

Re: Mheetu

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 22nd, 2011, 11:13 pm

Mheetu is soooooooooooooooo cute <3!!! :D
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Nyasi » June 8th, 2011, 9:25 pm

I find him intruiging because we only have fanon ideas of him. I want to know more.
Nyasi
The Bigger Bad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby Misiziri » August 23rd, 2011, 6:26 am

I very much like his concept art <3 Cute little white lion.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby LeopardessGracie » February 12th, 2012, 12:34 pm

I love Mheetu ^-^ He's a really cute cubbie and I believe he would of been a much loved character if he was included in TLK. I wish he was though. My lioness fursona is mate's with him (in my fan-fiction world). I think he was born during Scar's reign and was exiled when he was old enough to go. I also believe that Scar is his father, although he never knew that until he left.
"Everyone has a good side and a bad side...I happen to show both" -Me

Made by AmyMarie ^-^

"Love is as much of an object as an obsession,
everybody wants it, everybody seeks it,
but few ever achieve it,
those who do will cherish it, be lost in it,
and among all, never, ever forget it."
LeopardessGracie
I'm a leopardess ^_^

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fan of Vitani, Mheetu and Sarafina =)

Nickname(s): Leopardess, Gracie, Grace, LG

Postby Jiirani » February 12th, 2012, 2:20 pm

Mheetu is my favorite character despite not really being a character.

I would love to see his story or a story with him and the rest of the cut characters. I believe he's Scars son and at one point Scar killed him or he was killed by the hyenas [ possibly chased out ]. Still working on that headcanon

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby LeopardessGracie » February 12th, 2012, 4:43 pm

[quote="Jiirani"]Mheetu is my favorite character despite not really being a character.

I would love to see his story or a story with him and the rest of the cut characters. I believe he's Scars son and at one point Scar killed him or he was killed by the hyenas [ possibly chased out ]. Still working on that headcanon[/quote]

I used to think Scar or the hyena's killed him, but then I thought that would be a waste of his character.
"Everyone has a good side and a bad side...I happen to show both" -Me

Made by AmyMarie ^-^

"Love is as much of an object as an obsession,
everybody wants it, everybody seeks it,
but few ever achieve it,
those who do will cherish it, be lost in it,
and among all, never, ever forget it."
LeopardessGracie
I'm a leopardess ^_^

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fan of Vitani, Mheetu and Sarafina =)

Nickname(s): Leopardess, Gracie, Grace, LG

Postby Jiirani » February 12th, 2012, 4:53 pm

Well, he was cut from the movie so he never really had a character to waste in the first place.

I think he got killed as a teen [maybe... maybe younger], Nala found him and fled the Pridelands to get help because she couldn't bare to stay there any longer.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Chakatheprince » September 1st, 2012, 1:02 am

A lot of people think Mheetu was killed by Scar :cry: I never listened to them though :P
THIS
IS
SPARTA!!!
Nah, it's just Chaka. :3 My name is Chaka. Im a brown cub with a kopa-like tuft. I have very cold blue eyes and sharp talon-like claws- so look out! >: D I personally LOVE TLK and Warrior Cats.
Chakatheprince
I can roar.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nah, I can't.

Pride Points: 1

Postby Dark Huntress » September 15th, 2012, 9:52 pm

I love mheetu! He's so adorable! He's actually part of some of my stories...(not posted)
Thx Silver ^^ Image
My MLK Family and Friends: show
Sisters/BFs: Scarsmate, Meeko, Kiki, Redkite, and SimbaObsessor
Uncle: Tora
Godfather: James
Brother: Realmofthedragon
Mother: Wolfishgirl
Aunt: Unikels
ADORBZ [fluffy!] kitty friend: OuRaion

Credits Where Due: show
Thank-you, Darth Julie for the amazing avatar!!!
And thx, Silver for the kickbutt siggy!

My Philosophy: show
Love with every bit of who you really are, not with who you pretend to be.

FanFics:
Feedback appreciated! Please check it out!
Bond of Brothers

All artists, please join me on my art odyssey!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby Chakatheprince » September 30th, 2012, 8:40 pm

He is adorable!
THIS
IS
SPARTA!!!
Nah, it's just Chaka. :3 My name is Chaka. Im a brown cub with a kopa-like tuft. I have very cold blue eyes and sharp talon-like claws- so look out! >: D I personally LOVE TLK and Warrior Cats.
Chakatheprince
I can roar.

Nah, I can't.

Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters