Ni

Re: Ni

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 30th, 2010, 12:44 pm

[quote="QueenRalexia"]I recently read a fanfic involving Ni and in it was suggested that Ni could be Sarafina's
younger brother and that left to be a rogue during Scar's rein. Which I like, I think its possible
and Nala and Ni meeting while Ni snuck back in the Pridelands to see Sarafina but instead accidentally
ran into his Niece Nala but he didn't know who she was.[/quote]

That's impossible, Ni met Nala at the first days during Scar's reign, before it all went dry.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 5th, 2011, 7:51 pm

[quote="Kopa23"]I agree with Nala, if Ni washed and groomed his fur, he would be cute. :)[/quote]
this ^^
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Shiverice » January 24th, 2012, 1:46 am

I think that Ni is Nala's father ^^
Hi peeps :P I'm Shiverice, but you can call me Shiv or Shiver.
Shiverice
Awesomeness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Shiv, Shiver
Pride Points: 1

Postby cleargreenwater » January 24th, 2012, 4:27 am

[quote="Shiverice"]I think that Ni is Nala's father ^^[/quote]

I think Sarafina would be in jail :C

(He was a very young adult/just out of teens when Nala was an older cub if my sense of it's right.)
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Previous

Return to The Characters