Swifty

Re: Swifty

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 13th, 2011, 7:47 pm

Yeah. :(
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Ushujaa » March 24th, 2011, 2:12 am

i wish there was more on this guy in the wiki, i'd love to be able to write some fan fiction involving him.
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby Akril » May 23rd, 2011, 8:08 pm

Well, a while ago I decided to be a little pro-active and contact Tamu and Audrey Cosmo, since they were the only people I knew of who had copies of the story featuring Swifty. I never got a reply from Tamu, but Audrey did reply, and agreed to scan the pages from that story.

The bad news: Audrey's version of the story is in French.
The good news: She agreed to translate it into English!

So I replaced the French text on the scanned pages with Audrey's translation, and voila -- an unofficial English version of "The Race": the story from the magazine "The Lion King: A Nature Fun and Learn Series" where Swifty appears!

Enjoy, everyone!
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 22

Postby changa » May 26th, 2011, 6:00 am

Omg no way! I've been watching this thread and waiting....
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
Avatar and siggy by RainbowDash, userbar by me.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Postby Banzai » August 22nd, 2011, 4:34 pm

Swifty is awesome! Never heard of him until now
Banzai

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Previous

Return to The Characters