Swifty

Swifty

Postby thanigraphics » October 2nd, 2009, 11:27 am

Notice: Here's a link to the Swifty Article @ The Lion King Wiki. -- The Staff

Swifty is a cheetah cub who is a friend of Simba in a TLK picture book. I've only seen 2 picture of Swifty from this book and some fan art of Swifty. Does anyone know what book she is from and does anyone has pics or links to this book and/or pictures of Swifty?

I only found this one:
Image and I know about another pic of Simba and Swifty sleeping together in a cave.
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Re: Swifty

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 2nd, 2009, 11:59 am

Aww, he's cute! :) I've never heard of him! :o
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thanigraphics » October 2nd, 2009, 12:04 pm

me neither, I read about them when I saw a fan art picture made by Tima from TLKFAA of this character. Audrey Cosmo had 2 book scans of this cheetah. But on the internet, I can't find anything :(

edit: Kari made this pic of Swifty and referred to a pic drawn by Tima. I'll let you guys know if I find out more about this mysterious cheetah :D

edit: I found out some things! first thing, the 2nd pic of Simba and Swifty:
Swifty appeared in The Lion King Magazine, he appeared only in that story. He was a jerk in the beginning of the story, but in the end they became friends. The story takes place when young Simba lives in the jungle with T&P.
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 2nd, 2009, 5:22 pm

Lol awesome^^ he looks like Simba xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby Akril » October 2nd, 2009, 9:24 pm

I was really excited to see a cheetah cub in the TLK universe, since I love cheetahs. Perhaps Swifty is a little older than Simba, since his mane* is barely existent and he's practically the same size as Simba.

Just for fun, I actually hypothesized that Swifty was the father of Beba, the cheetah cub that was Kopa's friend in TLK:6NA.

*Cheetah cubs are born with pale manes that shrink as they mature, in case you didn't know. ;-)
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Pride Points: 22

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 3rd, 2009, 9:37 am

Same here, even through a cub cheetah appears on TLK6NA as one of Kopa's friends as well.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 3rd, 2009, 11:02 am

[quote]*Cheetah cubs are born with pale manes that shrink as they mature, in case you didn't know.[/quote]

wow i didnt know that O.o
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby Akril » October 3rd, 2009, 11:19 am

[quote="Kopa23"]Same here, even through a cub cheetah appears on TLK6NA as one of Kopa's friends as well.[/quote]
Er...didn't I just say that in my last post in this thread? : /
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Pride Points: 22

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 3rd, 2009, 11:31 am

Whoops, sorry, I didn't notice. :oops:
KopsTheTerminator

Postby thanigraphics » October 3rd, 2009, 11:38 am

another cheetah? Beba? cool :D are there pictures of Beba in tlk6na?
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Next

Return to The Characters