Mega

Mega

Postby thanigraphics » October 2nd, 2009, 11:43 am

Notice: Here's a link to the Mega Article @ The Lion King Wiki. -- The Staff

Mega is a grown up male lion who appears at TLK6NA and laughs at young Kopa.
He's in Vulture Shock. The reason he laughs at Kopa is because Kopa is searching for his family tree.
Image I do know little about this character, is he a King of a land near the Pride Lands? Is he a rogue? Are the lions on the background his family members? How are they related?
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Re: Mega

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 2nd, 2009, 11:48 am

Meh, he's just a lion in Simba's pride, they're not related.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thanigraphics » October 2nd, 2009, 11:55 am

no, he isn't from Simba's Pride, he's from Six New Adventures (the books)
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 2nd, 2009, 11:57 am

I know, but he is a member of simba's pride, even through he didn't appear in the movie.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby thanigraphics » October 2nd, 2009, 12:16 pm

okay, I was just wondering :) Is he a good or a bad guy?
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 2nd, 2009, 5:25 pm

Lol he reminds me as Mufasa xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby Akril » October 2nd, 2009, 9:34 pm

I apologize for being nit-picky again, but Mega is most likely the golden lion in the background, not the pale one in the foreground. The one in the foreground is Leo. He appears in another illustration later on in the book:

Here's the preceding page (the last paragraph mentions Leo)...
And here's the actual picture.
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Pride Points: 22

Postby Simba » October 2nd, 2009, 10:08 pm

wrong, it describes Mega as an old lion with a full mane. the golden lion is obviously young, so he can't be Mega. I have the book.

also, Mega is Swahili for old, worn out. and that lion looks old and worn out, thus Disney's reason for naming him.

and he's a bit nicer about it to Kopa than the others. personally, I think he's Nala's father.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Akril » October 3rd, 2009, 12:06 am

[quote="Simba"]wrong, it describes Mega as an old lion with a full mane. the golden lion is obviously young, so he can't be Mega. I have the book.[/quote]
Then why does the scene with the vultures in it show "Mega" in the illustrations, yet never even mentions his name and strongly implies that Leo is the only male lion in that scene besides Simba?

EDIT: Oh, and before I forget: The text in other books also describes Nala as having amber eyes and Ahadi as having a black mane and green eyes, and we all know how well those descriptions match the illustrations. ; )
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Pride Points: 22

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 3rd, 2009, 9:36 am

I'm confused now. :?
KopsTheTerminator

Next

Return to The Characters