'King' Joe

Re: 'King' Joe

Postby thanigraphics » April 16th, 2010, 5:57 pm

Seems like King Joe found himself some hyena friends? This is a pic that isn't in the comic, so I found it funny that this pic was around :kopa2:
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Simbaholikov » April 16th, 2010, 6:21 pm

Lol, that looks like to me a colour fail, Scar with Simba's colours, hehe :)
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thanigraphics » April 16th, 2010, 6:34 pm

lol, but Scar has a scar on his eye right? And he doesn't have tuft on the back of his front paws neither, don't he? Or maybe they failed so hard he does in this pic :mega:
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Simbaholikov » April 16th, 2010, 6:52 pm

Scar has his scar on his left eye, which you can't see in that picture, and those 2 hyena's look a lot like Banzai and Ed.
So I think it is a colour fail :)
Simbaholikov

Postby Wereberess » April 16th, 2010, 9:25 pm

Could be Vitani or Nala's father....
Click meh eggs plz! :D
thx! :D
Wereberess

Pride Points: 0

Postby Akril » April 16th, 2010, 9:33 pm

At the risk of beating a dead horse, but I have to concur that that's a miscolored Scar and not King Joe. Unlike King Joe, his claws are out, he does have tufts of fur on his elbows, and he's got a true "Outlander" nose (King Joe's seems to be a combination Pridelander/Outlander one).

Speaking of Joe's looks, though, just for fun I constructed a backstory where he is Zira's father (and got driven out of his pride by a younger male after Zira was born). This is mostly because his anatomy is very similar to Nuka's. Nuka's build is a lot more stylized and cartoony than Scar's build, and he and Joe look surprisingly similar in that respect. They also both have small, scruffy manes and "crimped" whiskers. Even Joe's facial features look like Nuka's, and he has freckles on his cheeks like Vitani.
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Pride Points: 22

Postby Panda-chan » April 16th, 2010, 11:01 pm

lol "Joe" kind of reminds me of Tigger from the Winnie the Pooh series. :P
Nice find Kops, I never knew the origins of this mysterious character until now.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby PrincessKiara » August 6th, 2010, 9:39 pm

I don`t really care for Joe, he`s so goofy, and I prefer characters with Swahili names, or at least names that sound less "human;" you know?
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 30th, 2010, 1:36 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]I don`t really care for Joe, he`s so goofy, and I prefer characters with Swahili names, or at least names that sound less "human;" you know?[/quote]

Same here.. But he introduced us to the Outsider-Pridelander nose combo, didn't he? :lol:

He also seems to have a broken tail and freckles..
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Akril » October 1st, 2010, 10:53 pm

Just jumping in for a moment here to add a little something to King Joe's topic...

I think King Joe's name comes from the Norwegian version of his comic. However, in the German version of the comic, he calls himself "König Gutus Kämpfus". "König" means king, but "Gutus Kämpfus" doesn't mean anything. However, TheIvanMuse said that it's probably a warped version of "Guter Kämpfer", which means "Good Fighter". So apparently King Joe's other name is "King Good-Fighter". : /
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Pride Points: 22

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters