Beba

Beba

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 4th, 2009, 9:08 am

Notice: Here's a link to the Beba Article @ The Lion King Wiki. -- The Staff

Beba is a cheetah from TLK6NA. There's no official design for him.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Beba

Postby thanigraphics » October 4th, 2009, 10:33 am

there it is :) Beba appears in "a snake in the grass" as you can read in Swifty's topic :lol:
She is one of the most unknown TLK charries.
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 4th, 2009, 12:14 pm

Yeah. I remember that Kopa's friend Afua stopped playing with him because he wanted to play with Beba and Kopa called both of them stupid. lol
KopsTheTerminator

Postby thanigraphics » October 4th, 2009, 12:17 pm

lol, there should be an Afua topic too :lol: :lol:
what was Beba like, for personality?
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 4th, 2009, 12:30 pm

It didn't say anything about him. >.< But I like to think he's a little stubborn.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Akril » October 4th, 2009, 9:44 pm

It's hard to tell what Beba's personality is like from what Kopa says about him, but it's possible that he is proud and a bit of a showoff.

There are only three pictures of him on TLKFAA (including the one I posted in Swifty's topic):

Cat B's Picture
Kristen O.'s Picture

Oddly, there are many more pictures of Afua, who doesn't have a design either. In fact, aside from my picture, Beba never appears in a picture without Afua! It's a conspiracy by the pro-lion agenda, I tell you! : P
Last edited by Akril on October 4th, 2009, 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Pride Points: 22

Postby thanigraphics » October 4th, 2009, 10:17 pm

well, hopefully this inspires more tlkfaa artist to draw Beba (with or without Afua) I always thought those were OC's, lol
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 4th, 2009, 10:22 pm

omg nice pictures! For a moment I thought the first one was real! =O
KopsTheTerminator

Postby thanigraphics » October 5th, 2009, 1:58 pm

I felt so bad for little Beba I drew a pic of him and Kopa! Hope you guys like it!
Image enjoy :)
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby Akril » October 5th, 2009, 10:24 pm

Hurray, more Beba art! I like how you gave him traits like the ones Swifty has.
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Pride Points: 22

Next

Return to The Characters