how old are the adult TLK characters in human years?

Re: how old are the adult TLK characters in human years?

Postby Nitro » March 20th, 2011, 4:53 am

But she didn't seem to age much from her earlier teen scenes.
Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 20

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 20th, 2011, 4:54 am

But who's to say that that whole ceremony before her 'big hunt' wasn't her sweet sixteen?
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Nitro » March 20th, 2011, 4:57 am

I know. If she had just turne d 16, then only about a few months had passed since then
Nitro
Green Rider

Postby Thegeni99 » March 20th, 2011, 5:35 am

I'm not sure, but I think she and Kovu were young adults, and just like in TLK, they skipped teen ages. So I think they are 20-23
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby Godric » March 20th, 2011, 8:59 am

[quote="Thegeni99"]I'm not sure, but I think she and Kovu were young adults, and just like in TLK, they skipped teen ages. So I think they are 20-23[/quote]
Nah, a bit younger. Kovu around 19-20 and Kiara 17-18.
Godric

Pride Points: 0

Postby Nitro » March 20th, 2011, 4:05 pm

Nala was around 20-23 when she found Simba in TLK and Kiara looked significantly smaller than ere, which usually means that she's younger than her, making her somewhere in her teen years. So Godric is most likely right since she doesn't look THAT young.
Nitro
Green Rider

Postby Godric » March 20th, 2011, 4:11 pm

Simba and Nala were on their early 20's in TLK. In SP, during Kiara's presentation I would say they were around their early 30's. And at Kiara's first hunt they would be at their late 30's or early 40's.
Godric

Pride Points: 0

Postby Nitro » March 20th, 2011, 4:13 pm

They certainly have seemed to age between movies.
Nitro
Green Rider

Postby AdAstrα » March 20th, 2011, 4:17 pm

[quote="Nitro"]They certainly have seemed to age between movies.[/quote]
Indeed. That's why the Kopa theory makes so much sense to me. How else would this be possible, I wonder? :hmm:
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Nitro » March 20th, 2011, 4:20 pm

Besides, the lion cub in TLK looks more like Simba while Kiara looks more like Nala. And why have 2 ceremonies for the same cub? I'm not going to get into the deep mess we call Kopa, I'm just pointing out that Kiara isn't first born.
Nitro
Green Rider

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters