how old are the adult TLK characters in human years?

Re: how old are the adult TLK characters in human years?

Postby VitanisMate » October 17th, 2009, 4:23 am

I dunno about Timon and Pumbaa but probably the 40's area because remember they are not "young" since in the Hukuna Matata song Timon says "when he was a young warthog."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby PrincessKiara » October 22nd, 2009, 7:53 pm

Mufasa and Sarabi has always looked quite mature to me, so I imagine they were in their mid-thirties when Simba was born. I think Simba and Nala were 6 or 7 as cubs and around 20 or 21 as young adults. In SP they seem closer to the age Mufasa and Sarabi were in TLK.

I imagine cub Kiara and cub Kovu were around 6 - 8 years old as cubs, but as adults they seem younger than adult Simba and Nala were in TLK, so I think they are 17 -19.

I think Nuka was 18 or 19 when Kovu was a cub, Vitani seems to be the same age as Kovu. Zira seems quite mature, I would say she is in her mid-forties, around fifty...

Rafiki is probably in his seventies, in SP he might be in his eighties. :hmm:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby thanigraphics » October 22nd, 2009, 9:45 pm

I estimate young Simba and Nala at the age of 9, 10 years :)
At the end of the first movie I estimate Simba 25 and Nala about the same age.
Mufasa and Sarabi are, what I think, begin 40's when Simba the cub is presented to the animals of the Pride Lands. Rafiki must be, indeed, in his 70's! Zazu must be like the same age of Mufasa, since they're like "ol' buddies" or something...

I estimate young Kiara 8, and young Kovu 10 in the 2nd movie. I estimate Vitani 11 or 12, since Zira said Kovu was the last born cub thus younger than his sister Vitani. I estimate Nuka 16 at that time, in human years.
I estimate Simba and Nala in their mid-30's in Simba's Pride.

Adult Kovu and Kiara must be like 18 or 19 years in that movie, I guess Nuka would be in his mid-20's at that time.

Strange thing is that Zazu, Rafiki, Timon and Pumbaa doesn't seem to be aging in these movies!
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby SilverSimba01 » November 14th, 2009, 5:22 pm

WOW Zira is really old, JK, I'm between the age of Kiara and Kovu :P
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Kaiya » November 14th, 2009, 5:27 pm

Pretty good age chart...
Kaiya

~~ Rebelâ„¢ <333

Pride Points: 0

Postby CommandoTheLion » November 14th, 2009, 7:07 pm

if im 18 what will that be in Lion years o.o
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby shadowdream » November 15th, 2009, 10:21 pm

hmm i couldent even guess but the chart on the first page seems about right. rafiki's gotta be old though :lol:
Kimya-->Image<--Thanks to Taki/Simba
My DA--> http://shadowdream-kaoru.deviantart.com
shadowdream

Lost within my own mind and happy that way

Nickname(s): Shadow

Postby CommandoTheLion » November 17th, 2009, 6:29 pm

what age will they be now O.o
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby Simbalicious » May 27th, 2010, 5:22 pm

8-) Well commando if the average lion lives 20 years and the average human lives 70 years then you would be 5-6 years old
Simbalicious

GRR BABY... Very Grr.

Nickname(s): Simba, Shiki, Godric

Postby iluvnala » January 19th, 2011, 2:23 pm

Ive never thought about that ive only thought about lion years. But im guessing since rafiki is a shaman like baboon and the fact he needs his walking stick thing he must be 70 or something
iluvnala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): nalagirl

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters