Which is you favorite

Cub Simba :)
63%
Adult Simba 8-)
37%

Total votes : 131

Re: Cub Simba or Adult Simba????

Postby Nitro » March 21st, 2011, 12:03 am

But Cub Simba wouldn't have cared, he would have let her run amock because he hasn' matured yet.
Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 20

Postby TheRoguePrince » March 21st, 2011, 12:04 am

and then she would have gotten killed by Zira...
TheRoguePrince

Postby Nitro » March 21st, 2011, 12:23 am

Exactly.
Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Marineushaia » March 21st, 2011, 9:50 pm

Adult Simba is so awesome! And I love the Mufasa part in Adult Simba ; Yes Mufasa lives in him ;) Words of the songs are well choosen.
He's different of his father but he has ardor in him! But Mufasa is not the point of this topic , sorry :)
Cub Simba is gorgeous but his nature is not defined yet, even if he knows already what he want.

I don't know if my words mean something! :lol: french expressions are difficult to translate!
Marineushaia

Pride Points: 2

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 21st, 2011, 10:12 pm

Cub Simba.
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby SilverSimba01 » March 24th, 2011, 6:22 pm

I like adult Simba too, but just in the first movie, in the second one, nah much
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,

Postby FlipMode » March 24th, 2011, 6:34 pm

[quote="QueenSummer"]Same here. Cubbeh Simba is pure awesomesauce[/quote]

[quote="QueenSummer"]Me too. Cubby Simba rules over all![/quote]

[quote="QueenSummer"]Cubbeh Simba forever!!! :roar2:[/quote]

So I guess what you are saying is, you like Cub Simba?
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Ushujaa » March 24th, 2011, 6:41 pm

lol, i was going to do that flip, but personally i like adult Simba more then cub Simba...
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 25th, 2011, 3:16 pm

[quote="FlipMode"][quote="QueenSummer"]Same here. Cubbeh Simba is pure awesomesauce[/quote]

[quote="QueenSummer"]Me too. Cubby Simba rules over all![/quote]

[quote="QueenSummer"]Cubbeh Simba forever!!! :roar2:[/quote]

So I guess what you are saying is, you like Cub Simba?[/quote]
Yep! Lol. :)
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Nitro » March 25th, 2011, 3:22 pm

For me, I think that there are 3 different "phases" (for lack of a better word) of Simba. The cub Simba in which he is adventerous, arrogant, and mischevious, the adult Simba at the end of TLK in which he's laid-back and easy going but still feels a sense of responsibilty to the Pridelands, and then the adult Simba in SP that's overprotective, ridiculously stubborn, and narrowminded but still would give his life for his Pride and family.
Nitro
Green Rider

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters