63%
Adult Simba 8-)
37%

Total votes : 131

Re: Cub Simba or Adult Simba????

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 6th, 2011, 9:08 pm

Same here. Cubbeh Simba is pure awesomesauce
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby PrincessKiara » March 16th, 2011, 11:32 am

Cub Simba owns this poll.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Godric » March 16th, 2011, 6:54 pm

I prefer Cub Simba. He's playful and very cute. Adult Simba was stubborn and overprotective.
Godric

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby DGFone » March 16th, 2011, 8:56 pm

Cub Simba is a lot like me: A little* lot too cocky for my own good. ;)

I was actually asked once over the internet (in a game) if I had a bit of a god complex. I said that if the others will allow me to say it, then yes!

Knowing everything for the win! :lol:
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 16th, 2011, 10:11 pm

Cubby Simba is definetly the winner :D
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby Question » March 17th, 2011, 1:18 am

[quote="QueenSummer"]Same here. Cubbeh Simba is pure awesomesauce[/quote]
Yes he is! I wish I could have seen a cubby Mufasa or Sarabi. :C Cus that would have been EPIC
*I'm looking to RP :
*Young Justice
*Dinosaurs
*Nightmare before Christmas
*Yu-Gi-Oh!
Copy/paste this if you're proud to be an atheist too!
Love you emily123!
Question
Red Tornado

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Quezzy, Virus, AWESOMEMOFO, Sab

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 17th, 2011, 10:07 am

Cubbeh for President XD. Simba looks like a cuddly, fluffy and softy cubby *hugz* x3
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 17th, 2011, 10:06 pm

CUBBY SIMBA!!!
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby PrincessKiara » March 17th, 2011, 10:12 pm

[quote="Question"][quote="QueenSummer"]Same here. Cubbeh Simba is pure awesomesauce[/quote]
Yes he is! I wish I could have seen a cubby Mufasa or Sarabi. :C Cus that would have been EPIC[/quote]

I would have LOVED that! And Scar and Sarafina as cubs as well.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 17th, 2011, 10:14 pm

YEAH!!! That would have been epically awesome =D
SummerSnowLeopard

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters