Which is you favorite

Cub Simba :)
63%
Adult Simba 8-)
37%

Total votes : 131

Re: Cub Simba or Adult Simba????

Postby Question » March 18th, 2011, 1:33 am

[quote="PrincessKiara"][quote="Question"][quote="QueenSummer"]Same here. Cubbeh Simba is pure awesomesauce[/quote]
Yes he is! I wish I could have seen a cubby Mufasa or Sarabi. :C Cus that would have been EPIC[/quote]

I would have LOVED that! And Scar and Sarafina as cubs as well.[/quote]
Aha that would be epic! Who knows, maybe a cubby Mufasa would be cuter than a cubby simba?
*I'm looking to RP :
*Young Justice
*Dinosaurs
*Nightmare before Christmas
*Yu-Gi-Oh!
Copy/paste this if you're proud to be an atheist too!
Love you emily123!
Question
Red Tornado

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Quezzy, Virus, AWESOMEMOFO, Sab

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 18th, 2011, 1:35 am

CUBBY SIMBA FOR KING OF PRIDE ROCK :P
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Godric » March 18th, 2011, 12:29 pm

Cub Simba FTW!!!
Godric

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 18th, 2011, 12:30 pm

Cubbie got 62 Votes!? WTF!!!
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 18th, 2011, 10:02 pm

CUB SIMBA FOREVER!!!

*becomes brainwashed by cub Simba-ness*
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Nitro » March 20th, 2011, 9:53 pm

I can't really decide. Cub Simba is really cute but Adult Simba is awesome.
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Postby KopsTheTerminator » March 20th, 2011, 10:18 pm

Adult Simba, the one in the original of course. SP Simba was just.. meh.

Edit: Man, there are so many votes for cubby Simba... Because cuteness > personality amirite?
KopsTheTerminator

Postby DGFone » March 20th, 2011, 10:23 pm

I would say cub Simba because I am always a little saddened when he grows up in Hakuna Matata
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Simbadacub » March 20th, 2011, 10:24 pm

[quote="Kopa23"]Adult Simba, the one in the original of course. SP Simba was just.. meh.

Edit: Man, there are so many votes for cubby Simba... Because cuteness > personality amirite?[/quote]

Lol Nope, I'm going by his personality mainly. :nehneh:
Simbadacub

Postby KopsTheTerminator » March 20th, 2011, 10:29 pm

Well, I can see how he's really cute and all (when he first appears in the movie as a cub I always go "aww"), but c'mon, most of the voters were only thinking of appearance when they voted from what I've noticed, without considering Simba's personalities. XD
KopsTheTerminator

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters