37%

Total votes : 131

Re: Cub Simba or Adult Simba????

Postby Nalah » March 4th, 2012, 2:49 am

Adult Simba... I love his mane! =p
For me, adult Simba is the cutest. 8-)
Nalah
We are more than we are...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one!

Nickname(s): Juhcy
Pride Points: 3

Postby Roger_Klotz » March 5th, 2012, 11:17 pm

I voted for Adult Simba just because I liked seeing the maturation from Cub to Adult.
'90s Kids Unite @ https://generationz.jcink.net
Roger_Klotz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby MurderVictim » March 9th, 2012, 8:46 am

D:

Can't choose! But I went with Cub Simba. He makes me want to pick him up and hug him, no matter how horrible of an idea that would be.

But what about Teenage Simba? Loved how his mane was growing in.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MurderVictim
I seem to be dead.

Nickname(s): Murder, MV
Pride Points: 4

Postby Biomac » March 18th, 2012, 5:29 pm

Hands down, adult :P

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Farren » March 18th, 2012, 5:36 pm

I voted for cub Simba because he's just so cute...and though it's strange to say his image represents so much of my childhood. When I'd put on TLK plays with my friends I always played Simba and cub Simba was always the most fun for nine year old me. :)
Farren

Nickname(s): Socks
Pride Points: 6

Postby Tora » September 3rd, 2012, 10:30 pm

Cub Simba. :) He is just so amazing and his personality as a cub reminds me of when I was little. 8-)
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Carl » September 4th, 2012, 1:04 am

I hate to agree with Tora :P, but cubby simba for sure
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Simba+Me » September 4th, 2012, 1:31 am

Adult Simba!!! Cub Simba is cute, but adult Simba is mighty and strong. I love adult Simba. :inlove:
Simba is and always will be my love. <3
Simba+Me
Simba's Love

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

More in love with him every day...

Nickname(s): Mika, Maraca, Simba (not kidding)
Pride Points: 3

Postby Kopalover » September 4th, 2012, 1:37 am

Personally, I like Adult Simba in the first movies, his colours were what they were supposed to be. ^.^
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Animal of the Wild » September 29th, 2013, 9:42 pm

Adult Simba, hands down.

Cub Simba is cute, but Adult Simba...oh, I'm just AROUSED by him!! He is just MAGNIFICENT in all his adult glory!
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters