Simba

Re: Simba

Postby JTerry2011 » November 24th, 2011, 8:13 pm

yeah, Simba is my fav character, too.
I like the way he is, the way he grows, his personality and me & Simba have lots of characteristics in common.
i'm still a little bit carefree sometimes just like cubby Simba is but also with a very sense of responsability and very caring for the ones i love just like adult Simba. 8-)
JTerry2011
Simbaholic :)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Johnny
Pride Points: 0

Postby FuzzySimba » November 24th, 2011, 10:07 pm

As you all might have guessed Simba is my most favourite character as you have seen in my username haha. He is clearly a piece of nostalgia since i grew up with this guy showing how you can go through a lot of problems and still be able to fight them and win!
I am a AMV creater and if you want to
check out my Channel.
Click Here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ACE1JONB
Simba's Words:
"The Great Kings of the past are up there watching over us."
Created By LadyAnette Thank You! Your My Friend Always!
FuzzySimba
Still here living it up!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Feeling Fuzzy inside

Nickname(s): Fuzzy, FS,
Pride Points: 8

Postby RainKissedLioness » December 27th, 2011, 3:06 am

Simba is an awesome character and he seems so nice!!! :)
*Keeper of Nala's Courage*
My pronouns: they/them.
It's the Circle of Life.
And it moves us all.
Through despair and hope,
Through faith and love.
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding.
In the Circle,
The Circle of Life.

-Circle of Life

RainKissedLioness
The Circle of Life!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I love TLK!!!!

Nickname(s): Sagi
Pride Points: 2

Postby Saffyminty » January 13th, 2012, 12:09 am

I really like cub Simba!! And as an adult I do like him still but he kinda annoys me *nods*
He does make a good main character. We get to know him very well and feel for him because he had a very sad and muddled life. And he makes a great king and he is much like a father should be.
Yes he annoys me sometimes but I suppose that is all a part of his personality and I can't change that obviously ;P Not that I would want to. He isn't one of my fave characters but I do still like him!!! :) Hehe!!
Signature made by Sophiecub!!!
:mhm: :testify: :superexcited:
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
"If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

Postby Saffyminty » January 13th, 2012, 12:12 am

I really like cub Simba!! And as an adult I do like him still but he kinda annoys me *nods*
He does make a good main character. We get to know him very well and feel for him because he had a very sad and muddled life. And he makes a great king and he is much like a father should be.
Yes he annoys me sometimes but I suppose that is all a part of his personality and I can't change that obviously ;P Not that I would want to. He isn't one of my fave characters but I do still like him!!! :) Hehe!!
Signature made by Sophiecub!!!
:mhm: :testify: :superexcited:
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
"If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

Postby We1rdRaptor » February 10th, 2012, 2:35 am

Well, of course Simba is my favorite character. Gotta the carefree kid he started as and then poor tormented soul he become, and then the loving father he was later. Too bad Jonathan Taylor Thomas's usefulness ran out in the first of the first movie, though.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf
We1rdRaptor
The Almighty Crossing Guard

"You shall not pass!"

Pride Points: 2

Postby LeopardessGracie » February 13th, 2012, 5:29 pm

Simba is definitely a great main character. He's easy to follow and a like the character in all the movies. As a cub, he was curious and playful, and as an adult, he learnt his place in the Circle of Life. He's been through a lot and I think he's definitely coped.
"Everyone has a good side and a bad side...I happen to show both" -Me

Made by AmyMarie ^-^

"Love is as much of an object as an obsession,
everybody wants it, everybody seeks it,
but few ever achieve it,
those who do will cherish it, be lost in it,
and among all, never, ever forget it."
LeopardessGracie
I'm a leopardess ^_^

Fan of Vitani, Mheetu and Sarafina =)

Nickname(s): Leopardess, Gracie, Grace, LG
Pride Points: 3

Postby Awali » February 13th, 2012, 11:22 pm

Personally, I enjoyed Simba as a king in TLKII:SP. I really can't cope with his unpredictability in the first, it's just not what I'm into I suppose.

We press play, don't press pause.
Progress, march on.
With the veil over our eyes,
we turn our back on the cause.
'Till the day that my uncles can be united by law,
when kids are walking 'round the hallway plagued by pain in their heart.
A world so hateful some would rather die than be who they are.
And a certificate on paper isn't gonna solve it all,
but it's a good place to start.
Awali

Nickname(s): Awali, Rj.

Postby Biomac » March 13th, 2012, 3:39 am

Personlly he is my favorite character of all-time since I reviewed TLK

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Kassam » July 2nd, 2012, 1:15 am

It seems like Simba is a household name nowadays, which he should be. I love the big changes he had to go through to get to where he is. Although I kinda think he was treated a bit unfairly compared to other disney characters in how they always got what they wanted and had only a few days and trauma. I mean like the movie Princess and the Frog and others.
"Mesonoxian? What does that mean?""Use Google lol"
Kassam
A Magician

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sorta...

Pride Points: 3

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters