Simba

Re: Simba

Postby Maaaaaaaaaan » February 27th, 2011, 5:57 am

And it's a great one. XD

Cdot and I should get a chili dog one day and talk about how cool Simba is.
:D
Signature by Ral for the One and Only Maaan
Maaaaaaaaaan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I can't take back the words I never said.

Nickname(s): Austin, Maan, Max10n
Pride Points: 1

Postby Lauren » March 12th, 2011, 4:21 am

I REALLY adore Simba so much as a cub! So cute and fun spirited! :) Cub and adult Simba will always be my favorite!
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Harvs » March 12th, 2011, 5:22 am

Simba is the best. Simple as that.

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Postby AdAstrα » March 12th, 2011, 5:02 pm

Yeah. He's awesome.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Harvs » March 17th, 2011, 1:30 am

Simba is one of the best heroes in all of cinema. He is very sympathetic and is well portrayed through Matthew Broderick's voice and style. He is a very awesome hero, but why? Is it because you get to visit every nook and cranny of his mind? Or maybe that he is very well related to by most people? Or is it because he is not perfect? Who knows, who cares. The point is, Simba is a hero that we can all learn from?

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Harvs
The old Simba66

The new HarvstootH

Postby TheRoguePrince » March 17th, 2011, 1:30 am

LIES!
TheRoguePrince

Postby Harvs » March 17th, 2011, 1:30 am

Note I said: "one of the best." ;)

Harvs
The old Simba66

The new HarvstootH

Postby TheRoguePrince » March 17th, 2011, 1:31 am

I accept the statement on that grounds. :lol3:
TheRoguePrince

Postby DGFone » March 17th, 2011, 7:09 am

He had to earn his way into peoples' hearts: he started out as a cocky little thing that you want to punch. Ended up as someone you look up at in wonder. :kingofpriderock:
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Harvs » March 18th, 2011, 5:37 pm

[quote="DGFone"]He had to earn his way into peoples' hearts: he started out as a cocky little thing that you want to punch. Ended up as someone you look up at in wonder. :kingofpriderock:[/quote]

It shows how far he's come. I've said it many times before, and I'll say it many times again; Simba needed Scar to show him that he wasn't perfect. The only times Simba realized that he was only mortal was when running away from the hyenas and the wildebeest. But if Scar hadn't shown him that he was only a lion, then he would be a horrible king.

Harvs
The old Simba66

The new HarvstootH

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters