Mohatu

Re: Mohatu

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 6th, 2010, 12:25 pm

I like to think that Mohatu was really evil before he turned out good. After realizing what he had done to everyone and after he got a mate, he tried to be a better person, and managed to become the brightest star. ^.^

I have no backstory about the selfish lion, but I have a similiar OC that helps Mohatu come back to his senses. That OC isn't selfish though. :lol: Maybe he [the selfish lion] could be Ahadi's father, if Uru was really Mohatu's daughter? [or vise versa]
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nadra » September 6th, 2010, 2:10 pm

[quote="Kopa23"]I like to think that Mohatu was really evil before he turned out good. After realizing what he had done to everyone and after he got a mate, he tried to be a better person, and managed to become the brightest star. ^.^[/quote]
That's an awesome theory! Very unique. :D
Nadra

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby Suai » September 6th, 2010, 2:35 pm

Mohatu is the greatest Lion King of all time~
Siggy made by Myself.
Please visit my Other Creations (OT) thread: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=13210 And maybe leave comment? Thank you!
Suai

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sarabi ans Mufasa

Nickname(s): Susu
Pride Points: 0

Postby Darkstride » September 6th, 2010, 4:00 pm

wow ive never heard of him before but he sounds pretty cool, ill have to check him out. does anyone have any good links?
Darkstride
Queen of Mean =3

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Just go with the flow....unless it looks bad

Nickname(s): darky, dark, derpy
Pride Points: 0

Postby Kina » September 14th, 2010, 5:02 pm

I've been looking for where to read his story online, but haven't had much success. However, the theories and characters involved do sound really interesting ... If only I had more time. I'd love to write a saga of TLK, starting with Mohatu's parents. 'Course, I'd also need better cub-practice in writing, but that's part of the writing process.

[quote="Kopa23"]I like to think that Mohatu was really evil before he turned out good. After realizing what he had done to everyone and after he got a mate, he tried to be a better person, and managed to become the brightest star. ^.^

I have no backstory about the selfish lion, but I have a similiar OC that helps Mohatu come back to his senses. That OC isn't selfish though. :lol: Maybe he [the selfish lion] could be Ahadi's father, if Uru was really Mohatu's daughter? [or vise versa][/quote]

This post is also interesting in provoking some thought into the subject. ;)
Kina

Kina, lioness of the dusk.

Nickname(s): Moonlight
Pride Points: 9

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 14th, 2010, 5:05 pm

http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu24 ... st%20Star/ here's the story if you want to read it. And I'm glad people like my theory! =D
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Kina » September 14th, 2010, 5:57 pm

Thanks! I'll read it later when I get back from sports. Much appreciated, and it was interesting. ^_^
Kina

Kina, lioness of the dusk.

Nickname(s): Moonlight
Pride Points: 9

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 30th, 2010, 1:26 pm

I wish Simba was as good as Mohatu king-wise.. Mohatu didn't exile the selfish lion for breaking the law, yet Simba exiled Kovu before Kovu even got to explain.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » January 27th, 2011, 4:04 am

Mohatu sounds like a cool and interesting lion. I like his design. I should draw him some time...I had a thought: could Mohatu and "the Selfish Lion" be brothers?
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Nadra » January 28th, 2011, 10:11 pm

[quote="QueenSummer"]Mohatu sounds like a cool and interesting lion. I like his design. I should draw him some time...I had a thought: could Mohatu and "the Selfish Lion" be brothers?[/quote]
Well, at least in my theory they are brothers. They have similar coloration.
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters