Mohatu

Re: Mohatu

Postby Zoketi » June 28th, 2011, 1:25 am

[quote="QueenSummer"]I do ;) Lol, I LOVE Mohatu. I have a theory that The Selfish Lion (who I like to call Choyo) was his younger brother who he had to banish for...*has difficulty explaining the reason* Perhaps...competition? :3 Anway, I think that Uru is Mohatu's daughter aswell :3[/quote]
I've always liked Mohatu over Ahadi, not quite sure why. But I like that idea. ^^
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » June 28th, 2011, 4:42 pm

[quote="Zoketi"]I've always liked Mohatu over Ahadi, not quite sure why. But I like that idea. ^^[/quote]
Same here! I've always liked Mohatu more than Ahadi for some reason...maybe it's because of the colors. I tend to like the colors of Uru, Mohatu, and Choyo (the Selfish Lion) better than oranges and stuff =P
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Zoketi » June 28th, 2011, 6:13 pm

[quote="QueenSummer"][quote="Zoketi"]I've always liked Mohatu over Ahadi, not quite sure why. But I like that idea. ^^[/quote]
Same here! I've always liked Mohatu more than Ahadi for some reason...maybe it's because of the colors. I tend to like the colors of Uru, Mohatu, and Choyo (the Selfish Lion) better than oranges and stuff =P[/quote]

Lol yes! I also picture Ahadi as the yellow and black, it just seems more fitting. So apparently he's a lionized bumblebee. xP But Mohatu and Uru have really nice matching colors.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » June 28th, 2011, 11:40 pm

Yeah, I think that Uru is Mohatu's daughter ^^
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby Zoketi » June 29th, 2011, 2:40 am

[quote="QueenSummer"]Yeah, I think that Uru is Mohatu's daughter ^^[/quote]
Same. I like that sometimes they have daughters, cuz it seems like its always males. >.>
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby SimbaSam » June 29th, 2011, 9:35 pm

TLK History lession! ;)
Simba's Brother Image
Signature and avatar by TheLionQueen, They're awesome!
SimbaSam

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SB
Pride Points: 7

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » July 1st, 2011, 5:35 pm

LOL! What do you think Mohatu's parents would look like? Here's what I think they'd look like ^^

Father: Imara: http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artists/QueenSummer/Gallery.php?artwork=6559
Mother: Erevu: http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artists/QueenSummer/Gallery.php?artwork=6553

:D
SummerSnowLeopard

Previous

Return to The Characters